Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Granum Attaché system bugged?

DreisterDino

Hey,

i would like to know if there is something wrong with the system or if i am missing something.

On Tenet Melee Weapons, the combo counter is supposed to stop when the melee weapon is holstered, so far so easy.

Still, i have noticed that my Tenet Agendus keeps going to 0 even when i holster my weapon, and i dont understand why.

I am using Nezha Prime currently, and this happens even when i dont use any ability.

I was running with a Kuva Zarr besides that, no secondary. No specters used, nothing.

The tenet weapon is on lvl 40 although i dont think the rank matters?

I have read that certain abilities can cause resetting the combo counter, is there a list somewhere?

Are there any weapons which can cause resetting?

Couldnt find an helpful article on the wiki so far.

Thanks in advance, do you have similiar problems or workarounds?

5 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

On Tenet Melee Weapons, the combo counter is supposed to stop when the melee weapon is holstered, so far so easy.

Still, i have noticed that my Tenet Agendus keeps going to 0 even when i holster my weapon, and i dont understand why.

That should only apply to Tenet Grigori and Tenet Livia. The Granum Attaché isn't mentioned in the weapon descriptions of Exec and Agendus, only Livia and Grigori.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Wyrmius_Prime:

That should only apply to Tenet Grigori and Tenet Livia. The Granum Attaché isn't mentioned in the weapon descriptions of Exec and Agendus, only Livia and Grigori.

omg 🤦‍♂️I thought that applies to all of the tenet melee weapons.. now i just wonder why it doesnt..

Archived