Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Miss Randomized Lich Influenced Nodes

(PSN)haphazardlynamed

When Liches were first introduced

their Influence would spread randomly to different planets and nodes.

today, they follow a predetermined path; to facilitate matchmaking.

I really do miss the random nodes though for Variety, it was nice to have a large selection of missions to pick and choose from.

Now, each Lich I follow basically the exact same mission sequence, and it gets old.

I just want the scenery to change again.

I wholeheartedly agree.  Every lich/sister just feels the same now; the change that converted it to a linear progression sucked out a bit of the variety for something that's supposed to be a "unique" nemesis (liches/sisters need a greater variety of voices, quirks, and appearances to help with that, but that's another mild can of worms).  Not to mention for liches in particular, yer stuck with Earth's forest tilesets each and every time you get a new lich which has some of the worst (especially defense/intercept) maps to play on imo.  I can understand the matchmaking convenience that was added with the linear progression, but I don't see why they couldn't have done something like letting your lich/sister have a chance to show up as long as yer squad is in a lich mission, so it still allows you work on something that all squadmates could benefit from.

Archived