Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The "Kuva Lich Hunter Collection" Bundle sold for 835PL Should have an Option without the Requiem Mods and the Requiem Relic Pack [SUGGESTION]

Roble_Viejo

From All Items included in the Bundle, 9 of them are things you do not only get extremely easily,
you pretty much will be given them for free as soon you interact with the Kuva/Sister Lich System.

Then the Cosmetics are 6 Chest Pieces (which are variations of the same one), 2 Shoulder Pads,
1 Leg Plates and 5 Palettes. If we make this bundle ourselves it would be 375PL for the 5 Palettes and
150PL For an Armor Set and a half. That's a total of 525PL and it doesnt even include the Discount as a Bundle.

This Bundle should be 450PL, although Im willing to pay up to 550PL. But there is no way Im buying
a Bundle like this for 835PL. In comparison there are Bundles like "Hunhow's Gift" which include:

- War (Slot and Catalyst)
- Pakal Set
- Pakal Syandana
- Pakal Kubrow Armor
- Scimitar Sotz Skin

The Price? 516PL.

Also, I haven't seen anyone using the Kuva Lich Cosmetics, which makes me think this Bundle haven't sold well.
This sub-bundle, or the removal of the Requiem stuff, sold for 450PL would make the money the Current Bundle
hasn't made, and maybe will never make.

You might be saying "But what about the people who already owns it?" well DE can roll back the purchases
from X months ago, say now they will change the bundle and disable it (like happened with the
Steel Path Bundle with the faulty Booster), or give something extra to all people who already bought the bundle.
I think DE implemented all of this Solutions (and more) in Previous Changes to Market Items.

Thanks!

wont happen, this is not the only such bundle in game. there are various bundle with 80% acceptable things and 20% booster or some S#&$ you don't care about. also remember these bundles come when content related to it is new. so when this bundle came it wasn't a bad deal with requiem mods and such were newly implemented. now over the time it's worthless but the bundle won't change. you best option is to wait for in game market sale for such bundles which will reduce the price. other than that. don't even bother to hope it will get separated. 

atleast no gameplay related stuff is locked behind it, compare to shadow stalker bundle where only way to buy WAR is from that, since even after entire year of gameplay i couldn't drop its BP from stalker so had to suck up and buy the entire bundle. the armor set and syndana are worthless to me as i don't even use it.

1 hour ago, Roble_Viejo said:

Also, I haven't seen anyone using the Kuva Lich Cosmetics, which makes me think this Bundle haven't sold well.

One...I have seen like one of dem youtube people use these occasionally...may or may not be included with the stuff you get for free from the partner program, either way you are still right.

It also doesn't help that some of the colour palettes are actualy re-used versions of older ones, just darkened to the point where it's sort of different.

hace 6 horas, Dauggie dijo:

wont happen

Every-single-suggestion that ever happened was because 
people came together and said "This is not ok"

If you think this is not ok, say it. 
If enough people do it, it will happen. 

Several suggestions of mine, from Gara not losing her Glass
to Holstering Glaives in the Back happened because enough 
people said "I agree". 

I don't care about upvotes or anything like that, I honestly only
care about getting this into the game so I can buy it.
I would gladly pay 550PL, maybe even 650PL for this bundle.

Thats the point, Im a consumer asking for a price
I can pay, I wont pay the current price because it is not worth it at all
(thats an objective fact when these 5 palettes and 9 armor pieces are 
worth the same as 3, almost 4 Deluxe Bundles)

I will buy every Deluxe Bundle before buying this,
and that might never happen.

Basically what Im asking for here is:

To be able to buy it at a price that makes sense
when compared to every other bundle in the game.

Archived