Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Needs an Update

(PSN)alucardcastiel12

i think it's time that we got an update on Eidolon hunts an update that would increase time for hunts and improve teaching knew players how to do hunts what i mean by increasing time is by cutting out the whole process of going through the gates and back through the gates after starting a new hunt  it would be a lot more faster and efficient for players simply to activate a new hunt in the plains i'm sure all that is required is abit of  recodeing of the spawning because we do have the ability to activate Eidolon hunt but they do not spawn this needs to be fixed 

this would benefit pro hunters and knew hunters and with this extra time new players could learn how to do the hunts properly i'm sure that even pro hunters would even help by teaching because new players don't have a clue how to do these hunts and there's not enough time to teach them or to learn maybe even make a teaching class so pro players can teach new players and as a benfit pro players would get rewards 

cutting out the gate will reduces crashes and loading times i have been in a few hunts where going through the gates have crashed the game or frozen doors shut so you end up having to close the game down and restart it but doing that you end up losing the rewards from the hunt so maybe after this new war update hopefully we can get an update on the hunts as well to fix this problem 

Archived