The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have questions about Kuva Lich

(PSN)GL_alphamind

Question

Was doing the weekly lvl 30 extermination no alarm challenge when I had a Kuva Larvling spawn. I did the mercy kill because I figured it counted towards the kill count for the extermination mission and now I have a Kuva Lich.

1) How do I tell what area's the Lich controls?

2) Could the lich possibly take rotation rewards (like relics from completing waves of defense) or is it just like portions of materials and credits?

3) Lastly, as mentioned I was doing a stealthy extermination and was using loki prime who is now the progenitor. Does the progenitor warframe have to kill the lich or is it just what determines the Lich's abilities? (God his abilities look so annoying)

Side note- The wiki says the larvlings only spawn post war within and acquiring a railjack yet I stopped playing when railjacks were announced so I'm not sure why it spawned.

5 answers to this question

1. You can tell where lichs control by an icon on the planetary map system that indicats the planet they're on, plus they have graphical effects on the nodes, in instance a kuva lich will have kuva blobs over the nodes they're currently controlling on a planet. Lichs however start off and progress through the system for each level they have. 1 they're on Earth 2 they're on Mars 3 they're on Ceres 4 they're on Sedna and 5 they go to the Kuva Fortress. Similar goes with Corpus liches who start off on Venus at rank 1 and so on so forth.

2. Liches can take anything. Even sortie rewards including rivens. So yes they could take rotation rewards from you.

3. No, you can use whatever frame you want to kill your lich with. It just determines what element affinity your lich has. In case of Loki it'd be radiation

hace 23 minutos, (PSN)GL_alphamind dijo:

Was doing the weekly lvl 30 extermination no alarm challenge when I had a Kuva Larvling spawn. I did the mercy kill because I figured it counted towards the kill count for the extermination mission and now I have a Kuva Lich.

2) Could the lich possibly take rotation rewards (like relics from completing waves of defense) or is it just like portions of materials and credits?

3) Lastly, as mentioned I was doing a stealthy extermination and was using loki prime who is now the progenitor. Does the progenitor warframe have to kill the lich or is it just what determines the Lich's abilities? (God his abilities look so annoying)

Side note- The wiki says the larvlings only spawn post war within and acquiring a railjack yet I stopped playing when railjacks were announced so I'm not sure why it spawned

Lol I have heard this story so many times. Do as the guy above said, and if ur relatively new, u can cheese the lich by just staying invis with loki while killing him, ez pz

planet will have lich simbol, it should start on earth.
then some nodes on that planet will also have lich symbol.
if you highlight that node, it will have multiple tabs. ex: one tab for normal mission, another for lich mission, it could also have different tabs for syndicate, nightmare, or invasion missions, etc.

yes they can

no the progenitor doesn't have to. you can use anything to kill it
with that said, loki is really good for lich hunting, especially for beginners. you can just disappear and hit the lich forever. it won't attack you.

You have not mentioned requiem. Before dealing with the lich get requiem relics, kuva siphons/floods. Open them for the parazon mods before trying to stab the lich. 

the progenitor is what effects the element on the weapon, nothing else. 

the lich cannot steal the stuff you need to kill it (anymore) and will start on earth. So can be easily ignored till you are ready. 

34 minutes ago, (PSN)GL_alphamind said:

It will be indicated by an Ominous Red Haze engulfing the planet.

35 minutes ago, (PSN)GL_alphamind said:

Your Lich can literally take anything from you....I heard it once took someone's Prime Part 😱...

37 minutes ago, (PSN)GL_alphamind said:

You can kill the Lich with whatever you like.... The progenitor only determines the Liches Characteristics.

38 minutes ago, (PSN)GL_alphamind said:

Side note- The wiki says the larvlings only spawn post war within and acquiring a railjack yet I stopped playing when railjacks were announced so I'm not sure why it spawned.

My guess is DE screwed up again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archived