Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra Or Flux Rifle

123Olympian

Question

16 answers to this question

With Supra you do more damage per bullet at the cost of accuracy.

With Flux you have no recoil, pinpoint accuracy, armor ignore, and additional damage towards infested. It comes at the cost of ammo efficiency, limited range and less damage per bullet.

They are pretty much on even playing ground, so it's really up to you.  I personally like the Supra.

I'd go with the Flux since it hits harder, has no travel time on shots, can be fired in a quick semi-auto fashion to conserve ammo (in certain situations), ignores armor, and has very little difference to accuracy if you want to use Heavy Caliber on it. 

If you really want a rapid-fire laser machine-gun however, I'd go with the Dera over the Supra, since the travel time of the shots is faster, and you can use heavy caliber to boost it's damage and still leave it more accurate than the Supra.

Flux is still my suggestion out of all of them though, at least until armor 2.0 and/or they buff the Supra.

Pretty sure 99% of the player base would say Flux. As for a build, just stack damage like everything else in this game.

This,

I love the way the supra looks, but it just isn't practical to use. The bullets travel way too slow and they do not pierce armor damage reduction, its also fairly inaccurate. In every possible situation, the flux is better, which is sad because the supra is a tier 7 weapon and SUPPOSED to be on par with the soma, which it is clearly not.

DESIGN COUNCIL PLZ: put the supra on the table first for a buff!