Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.7.0

[DE]Rebecca

- Reverted all Net Code changes to pre-10.5.6 to alleviate the more frequent De-Sync and Lag that we suspect these changes added. We are troubleshooting and continuing to make improvements based on player reports.

> This is much appreciated, thanks ! So far so good, played 2 long defence and survival without being De-synch, so it feels really nice ! :)

If they don't detract from efforts to fix the game and develop the game who cares?  F2p games need to push out content on a regular basis and obex likely took a negligible amount of time to develop but will still make them some money.

I am not against new content in general, but instead of releasing more stuff that is is so... so... completely unimportant, like those obex here, a reskinned kogake with other values, they could just give us new awesome stuff like they did with the glaive. It might take more time to develop, but in the end the outcome for both players and devs might be better.

Glad the netcode is changed back, it's good that you try to make improvements but there was really something a bit broken with the changes.

Yes many thanks for the changes and also for  listening to your players feedback ! :)

- Reverted all Net Code changes to pre-10.5.6 to alleviate the more frequent De-Sync and Lag that we suspect these changes added. We are troubleshooting and continuing to make improvements based on player reports.

Was a nice try, but really thanks for that.

Admitting a wrong way and back to start to restart the search is really at your honor.

Can now restart to play multi. \o/

Now could we get back the slide after rolling jump?? :3

Correct me if I'm wrong, but new updates made textures to be in very low quality. My friend realized that his Rhino skin has really bad quality texture although he has highest possible details. What completely shocked us is that new Call of Duty Ghosts runs very smoothly on his computer, whereas Warframe sometimes makes huge lag because of lacking of the game's engine optimization. I doubt it's even possible to fix it on the stage the game is at the moment, but I hope it'll be at least partially fixed someday.Please don't consider what I said as a criticism, it's just what we have now in practical gameplay.

Btw: We have new idea for browsing mods. It'd greatly help if there'd be a possibility to move to mods which names begin with a letter which we just input. I think it's easy to do such thing. Thanks in advance, and as always I'll support you DE!

Edited by Dataz