Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argon Crystals Hard to Find

jimmyzee

47 minutes ago, jimmyzee said:

I've noticed lately that I'm not getting any argon crystals in Void missions.  I've been on at least a 5 and have yet to get one crystal.  What's up with this?  I usually get at least one per mission.

That's just rng. What is quite reliable is trying to find Argon deposit. Most of the time there is one spawned somewhere in the mission, but again, it's rng, so it may not happen.

Once I stupidly joined a veil proxima mission and tried to destroy the argon crystal sentient mimic….

1 hour ago, jimmyzee said:

I've noticed lately that I'm not getting any argon crystals in Void missions.  I've been on at least a 5 and have yet to get one crystal.  What's up with this?  I usually get at least one per mission.

Once I ran over 10 mission and tried to hang myself because it took me about 2 hours since I kept searching and researching the maps.

Whan I started farming Corrupted Vor on Mot, Void (Survival) I was surprised to find 30 Argon Crystals in my inventory when I looked at one random point.  Corrupted Vor usually appears before the 15m mark, frequently between 10 and 12m.

The reason I mention this--I wasn't farming Argon Crystals.  I went in a Hydroid with 1 Despoil-Nekros and picked a good spot to camp (a dead-end behind and good pathing in-front for mobs).  We stayed until 15m for the 3rd reward but you can always leave earlier.  The crystals were all brought to me.  This method will always leave you with plenty of Argon for mats and your Helminth.

I never try for just-one anymore as that can be very hit-or-miss with multiple missions yielding nothing (worst case).

Archived