Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to login to Warframe (PC Asia Server)

Avaratu

7 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

Best we can tell this is a problem with a local ISP and we might be able to track it down further if someone impacted has a Linux machine that can run a special diagnostic for us (mtr -rbwc 50 content.warframe.com -T -P 443) -- unfortunately there is no equivalent of this test for Windows and our network partners really need this specific mode. If you can help us out please send the results in a support ticket (for privacy!) and list the ticket number here so I can go find it.

Perfect. I'm currently running Arch Linux (and yeah running Warframe through proton) and I'm having the same issue too. I'll send the results through a ticket.

7 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

Best we can tell this is a problem with a local ISP and we might be able to track it down further if someone impacted has a Linux machine that can run a special diagnostic for us (mtr -rbwc 50 content.warframe.com -T -P 443) -- unfortunately there is no equivalent of this test for Windows and our network partners really need this specific mode. If you can help us out please send the results in a support ticket (for privacy!) and list the ticket number here so I can go find it.

I've filed a ticket.  #2694369

9 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

I have run this command for u guys on my vmware ubuntu desktop machine here are the results
HOST: ubuntu                                        Loss%   Snt   Last   Avg  Best   Wrst   StDev
  1.|-- _gateway (my internal ip)              0.0%     50     0.5    0.4    0.1    1.3     0.3
  2.|-- map2.hwcdn.net (my external ip)   0.0%     50    39.4  35.9   26.1  65.4   5.9

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)SlagInGristle said:

Other thread has command asked for done. Seems something is blocked. 

If you have Ubuntu, I suggest you run the command below then get screenshots, together with filing a ticket via link: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

15 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

I've always had this issue when I moved to China, on both pc and nsw.

There's two internet providers here, one works perfectly, and the other doesn't, aka mine.

If all else fails and there's no solution, you can use a mobile Hotspot to login with an American SIM card, use a VPN that can be a bit dodgy, or login nonstop until one attempt is successful and logout once a month...

Regardless, good luck and.hope you can get it resolved quickly!

Been trying to login since yesterday evening. Still of to no avail tonight. I can login into the warframe.com wesbsite just fine, so it's not an issue of mistyped password. All my other (online) games work fine without issues. Only on warframe. It's weird...

I hope this gets fixed soon.

1 hour ago, RosaMortis said:

@[DE]Glen sir is it okay to use vpn while waiting for the fix?

Yes, should be safe in general. The main concern with a VPN is if you're sharing an IP with a Bad Person doing a Bad Thing you might get caught in the crossfire but otherwise people do it all the time.

4 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

Thanks to the MTR from @kichirouhoshino our network partners are investigating a possible routing loop that seems to be occurring in the PLDT network.

If you're impacted, try loading https://content.warframe.com/akamai/sla-test-object.html

If it times out, consider making a support ticket with your ISP -- this link works for everybody else.

What exactly do I need to to put in my support ticket with my ISP if this doesn't load? Cause I tried making one yet they said they have no idea about outages and stuff

2 hours ago, Clydeosaurus said:

What exactly do I need to to put in my support ticket with my ISP if this doesn't load? Cause I tried making one yet they said they have no idea about outages and stuff

in a command prompt run

tracert -d content.warframe.com

If you see the same sequence of IP address listed multiple times in the route it's stuck in a loop and this is why you can't connect to it.

Send the tracert output to the ISP and suggest this is why the website can't be reached and that it's a network problem not a server problem

Archived