Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.7.1: Double Resource Weekend!

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks DE

and keep up the that massages it`s rather amusing

i was just talking to a freind via skype about farming orokin cells and then the 2x recource weekend arrived

still need 13 orokin cells for Dakra prime or however it is pronounced

Hello

Please pay attention to this topic:

I just unite disparate ideas into one place.

Usually people talk about two things:

First. 

Please, allow the DotD Lato Skin to be put on the Aklato (Along with the Lato Vandal). 

Lato (ordinary) - the initial stage of the gameplay. Nobody wants to use a single, ordinary Lato in late game. 

Lots of people said about Lato DotD skin: "it should work for my Vandal, AND it should work on my Aklato as well".

I suppose, it doesn't need a lot of work since the vandal/dual version and the basic weapon have the same model. Making the Lato skin work for Vandal and Aklato is basically just a copy&paste. 

Second. (RixtyMOL Aklato Skin)

By analogy with the above described, RixtyMOL Aklato Skin should work on Lato Vandal and ordinary Lato, but in the two variants. On each Lato (Vandal and ordinary) must be have two variant of RixtyMOL Skin (Gold & Orange - right and left pistol in Aklato). It is logical and it is correct. Besides, as I wrote above, it should not require much work (just a copy&paste). 

The Braton DotD Skin works with it's Vandal counterpart. Glaive DotD Skin works with Kestrel. The Lato DotD Skin works with the Lato Prime. Why not bring the idea to its logical conclusion, DE?

Thank you for your attention, I hope you are not too tired my terrible English.

Thanks for the survival credit reward fix. Finished too many 30 min survival runs with zero credit reward because someone went to extract and I did not know.

Why not remove Health and Energy orb amounts from HUD log as well, since we already have an audio cue and can see the total health or energy increase on the HUD anyway?

Edited by hyperblaster

- Fixed credits not being saved at the end of Survival missions if someone in squad goes to extraction before anyone else had a chance.

- Fixed Nova’s Worm Hole not being accessible at all angles.

- Fixed mouse input on friends and chat overlay clicking through to star chart.

- Fixed Fog levels in Orokin Derelict Tunnels.

These four in particular make me happy.