The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So We Tennos Arent Human

StanicEnemy

*sigh*

L2Cauterize

Since this thread is going to get some attention, let me state MULTIPLE reasons.

1) Cauterization

2) The Rating Of The Game Permits Excessive Blood (To an extent)

3) Mag was sent into the same "Frozen" state Excalibur was.

4) It'd be cheaper to dissect a Warframe with the body inside. Corpus are all for money.

Edited by Hayden11121

You guys just betrayed on your own people you supported the alad v and now he's killed one of our friend excalibur,do you enjoy to watch how excalibur dies?

Really?

Big shame big

At least I supported grineer and I didnt regret with it.

Most of us are grineer supporters, and if you didn't catch the event, the Grineer WON. These Tenno were going to die reguardless of Grineer or Corpus winning, and this event ended weeks ago, give it up. Meanwhile, while we support grineer we have them extinguishing the lives of families of hard working ordinary people trying to make a living in a hellbent universe. So don't act like we are the golden crew, either.

#Tennos arent human confirmed

that was just a tentatively "confirmed" quite some time ago.

your late.

L2Cauterize

this

Later in the Trailer there was a Mag that Alad V sent to the Void. It is believed that the Tenno inside was transported

to be honest, it sounded more like he was "praying" for her more than speaking in a literal sense.

they didnt really send them to the void.

it was more of a religious/tradition kind of thing.

(no "confirmation" mind you, just my interpretation)

Most of us are grineer supporters, and if you didn't catch the event, the Grineer WON. These Tenno were going to die reguardless of Grineer or Corpus winning, and this event ended weeks ago, give it up. Meanwhile, while we support grineer we have them extinguishing the lives of families of hard working ordinary people trying to make a living in a hellbent universe. So don't act like we are the golden crew, either.

i did 235 mission i supported grineer and this word for who supported the alad v,I hope your head will be cut off soon by alad v's dog and I can't wait to kill your master the alad V.

You shall not pass.

*sigh*

we wont know for sure until something is into the game one way or another, but GOING FROM THE GAME THAT WARFRAME IS A DISTANT SEQUEL TO the Tenno are, or at least WERE human. the first warframe was a human that contracted the technocyte plague, but kept his self awareness for some reason (mostly attributed to a previous innoculation). the Warframe era frames obviously have seams, and there was a frame in Dark Sector that had obvious buckles and fasteners, SO it is even possible that there are different kinds of frames, potentially running the gamut from entirely mechanical suits, to technocyte victims that have mutated, but retained their sentience.

on the topic of the picture, it is very hard to tell through the pixel compression what, if anything, is inside that frame. so lets just *prepares to be murdered by the internet for suggesting it* be patient and see what develops.

And you cannot cauterize major arteries. God I hate when people let artists run free on these things.

you can cauterize any amount of flesh. extreme heat would hermedically seal the wound. because it's extreme searing heat. 

you know how when you throw meat in a really hot pan? the outside seals up like a barrier. because of the heat. 

and cooking pans are nowhere near as hot as whatever that cutting device is. 

wait, someone understands that? yes. we saved like what, a handful of beings, but sacrificed millions. 

apparently Civilians look up to us as heroes. well, don't expect that anymore. now we're Spiderman / Batman in the 'everyone hates you stage' most likely. 

both options in Gravidus was bad, since one sacrificed a few bretheren, while the other sacrificed millions of Civilians. 

neither option benefitted the Tenno in the slightest, because both had a major detriment. 

but it's the internet, i can't expect anyone to listen to even basic logic and decision reasoning, let alone understand it. using the cognitive reasoning that is the ONLY thing that sets Humans apart from the other animals in the entire kingdom, would be preposterous. why would we exercise our only advantage. we wouldn't want that, right?

1.Why strap down an empty suit

if it's empty, it would be more like holding it up then. same logic applies. 

As many have said already;

Rated T for Teen.

Does it matter if its realistic enough? isn't it enough to know that Mag is going to kick the bucket soon? Fine lets humor you all and say there was no Tenno in there? Lore has already established that the Grineer and corpus both tried and failed to make a Tenno suite work for them PLUS they can't get them open (without ripping them open as seen).

That being said they know they need something from the pilot. To assume they don't need us on a table to help solve this little puzzle is a bit short sighted.

/thread

Fixed it for you.

if you look at the image in the op.... what is the stuff in the cut pieces?

Yes, cinder from a cigar or cigarette.

you can cauterize any amount of flesh. extreme heat would hermedically seal the wound. because it's extreme searing heat. 

you know how when you throw meat in a really hot pan? the outside seals up like a barrier. because of the heat.

This isn't cauterizing a @(*()$ bullet wound Rambo-style. It's stopping a @(*()$ MAJOR ARTERY from spraying blood everywhere.

The arteries in your legs and in your neck and arms are comparable to garden hoses.

There is NO WAY that any amount of "heat" is going to seal a tube of that size spraying water under pressure. You need to compress the wound to keep the damn thing closed just because it's pressurized and heart is pumping blood around.

This is plain magic. Stop claiming that it's lasers, that it's heat and that it's realistic.

Edited by bobafetthotmail

This isn't cauterizing a @(*()$ bullet wound Rambo-style. It's stopping a @(*()$ MAJOR ARTERY from spraying blood everywhere.

The arteries in your legs and in your neck and arms are comparable to garden hoses.

There is NO WAY that any amount of "heat" is going to seal a tube of that size spraying water under pressure. You need to compress the wound to keep the damn thing closed just because it's pressurized and heart is pumping blood around.

This is plain magic. Stop claiming that it's lasers, that it's heat and that it's realistic.

L2Science

hmpf. Tenno are made of tobacco then.

And you cannot cauterize major arteries. God I hate when people let artists run free on these things.

wanna bet? with a hot enough instrument and a large enough surface you sure can, but its impractical to do because tourniquet/suturing is way more effective