Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 nice little changes I noticd

_Anise_

not sure when but...

Xaku's 4 in a nice little bit of qol, it refreshes the duration instead of canceling the ability when pressed while active now.

dragging warframe configs around now takes the subsume ability with the config, previously it only took the mods / arcanes ! this is such a great QOL change <3 I can shuffle all my most used subsumes to the default A position

any returning players noticed any cool little QOL changes ?

9 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

dragging warframe configs around now takes the subsume ability with the config, previously it only took the mods / arcanes ! this is such a great QOL change <3 I can shuffle all my most used subsumes to the default A position

Apparently some players thought it was the absolute Worst Change In The World 👀 !!!

9 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

any returning players noticed any cool little QOL changes ?

My Favourite one was they Buffed Amalgam Barrel Diffusion to increase Rolling Distance.... Apparently it was always suppose to do this...

In any case this makes Amalgam Barrel Diffusion Objectively better than Galvanized Diffusion and any body who Disagrees is a Terrorist.... 😤

7 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

I love that Xaku change. I didn't know that about the dragging of Configs. Thats neat. 

Apparently I could have been using this feature all along if I just knew about it sooner.... It applies to all Configs.... You can drag Appearance Configs too... 👀

7 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

There have been a few small QOL changes recently I have really enjoyed, but I can't remember any right now, I will try think back

You could just Do what I do.... Relive the Excitement by Reading The Patch Notes Again 😁 !!!

2 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Apparently some players thought it was the absolute Worst Change In The World 👀 !!!

hehe confess I did post this exact thing as a suggestion a while ago so I was ecstatic to see it added as I do juggle frames around a lot and I can't tell you how many times I had to quit out of a mission, goto arsenal, goto the frame I just slotted and then go into it's config, select C and relaunch mission because I needed my goto helminth subsume that happened to be on config B or C. I have even wasted re-subsumes to get my favorite one in "slot A" but its costly!

now I can move all my favorite subbsums to the default slot and not have to worry about dropping in a frame to mess around and getting the wrong setup.

I can see how it "may" be annoying but you can just juggle the configs using the link feature without moving the helminth if needed, an extra step worth it imo for something you couldn't do before though I guess no reason why both ways couldn't exist

10 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Relive the Excitement by Reading The Patch Notes Again

r .. read patch notes .. ? XD

like with new war I had a bunch of notes and then some for the few followup patched it got and while I am sure they wouldn't spoil anything I did like to avoid even minor spoilers and was too excite to just play through it and usually forgot to go back to them. the prime resurgence ones I just never read, I guess I assumed it wasn't an update sort of patch.

Archived