Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma... Forma Everywhere

Etsoree

Question

Am I the only person who is constantly getting NOTHING but Forma BPs from void missions?

After getting roughly 21 BPs from 25 Void missions of all levels, this is starting to get old.

On a side note, most of those are T1's.

22 answers to this question

What are you you all talking about? Forma has 1% on T1 it has 38% on T3...

I did several T1 survival mission runs yesterday and got tons of forma bps. Sometimes 2 in one mission. I doubt that it is a 1% dropchance even if the wiki page says it is! (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Void)

Normally i grind T2-T3 survivals to get forma but since i saw this i will go for the T1s :-).

I am not sure whether or not to suggest that I pity you.

I am in some sick need of forma right now, but if you want,

I believe I'm in the mood for running void, Sunday, I will try to make my connection

as stable as possible, and you are welcome to join. I have most keys.

Thought you wrote a poem when I saw how you wrote this ... but it dont rhyme  :)

Thought you wrote a poem when I saw how you wrote this ... but it dont rhyme  :)

Thought I did myself, actually.

It's actually a nice thing to notice, I think.

Makes me feel as if my writing is becoming slowly more

eloquent.

Also: Has DE said whether or not BPs are gonna be tradeable? I could trade some of mine for forma.

Complaining about too much forma = #1stWorldProblems. :p

There's no such thing as too much Forma or Orokin Cels. (There is definitely too much Nano Spores. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm the only person here who's actually run out of ferrite twice.)

If you have too many Forma BPs, just sell them for cash or use them up. Forma is ridiculously useful on all things; I'm intending to do Forma runs over the weekend in preparation for my Vectis (which is getting close to Lvl 30) and my Soma (which could always do with some extra help...)

I did several T1 survival mission runs yesterday and got tons of forma bps. Sometimes 2 in one mission. I doubt that it is a 1% dropchance even if the wiki page says it is! (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Void)

Normally i grind T2-T3 survivals to get forma but since i saw this i will go for the T1s :-).

Forma ITSELF has a 1% drop chance. BPs are easier to get.