Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SP Disruption almost impossible alone

Sil3ntSilus

For sake of non repeating words HAR = (Health, Armor, Resistances)

Hey guys.

Yes I'm back at it with another issue that's got me scratching my head to DEs mission type mechanics being made to be impossible alone.

Issue im having in order:

#1:

Bombers have way too much HAR to be anywhere near killable for a single player.

#2:

Enemies with keys take forever to spawn and playing a frame like khora with low armor is like throwing away lives because the enemies laser you before you can kill a key barer.

#3:
Amount of enemies spawning is absolutely crazy and drown out the beeping making it impossible to find which direction the bomber is until they are right on top of the conduit.

Things i have tried in order:

#1:

Using frames like khora, vauban etc to lock target down and hit them with high dps weapons.

#2:

high attack speed weapons like orthos and karyst with high crit chance and damage, rivens the works to do enough damage.

#3:

Deploying as many specters as possible to keep enemy legion of my back.

Problems with things i have tried in order:

#1:

Frame powers are negated within 2 seconds so holding target down becomes a problem as it drains alot of energy.

#2:

The bomber crews HAR being so absurdly high that its near impossible to kill bomber crews, while holding back enemies with specters, managing energy to hold target and issue with frames that lock enemies down are absurdly non-existent armor and shields. 

#3:

Specters are destroyed almost with in minutes of being deployed.

Why did DE design the bombers to be immune to strangle dome or limbo stasis if they already have absurdly high HAR, and negate all warframe abilities within a second? Wouldn't it make more sense that they can negate abilities while having minusculey/slightly HAR?

I have tried to recruit people to get the mission done, but no one not even friends like disruption enough to even consider playing it, let alone on the steel path variant.
The Lua version was almost impossible that i had to ask a friend if they wouldn't mind giving me a hand to which they reluctantly agreed and i felt silently judged for making him play the mode.

For Steel Path Disruption you might not wanna take the "conventional" approach to killing everything.
I highly recommend you to go watch channels like CourageousBoss/Dystopia/L1fewater/Azninvasions for some orientation on how to do SPD solo.

Not to say your points are wrong, from what I've read they make lotta sense, but you might be doing something "not right" instead.
I bet you people who demands harder content doesn't do these often, if at all.

I find SP disruptions to be pretty good overall, the same build decisions as normal disruption but acoyltes might even spawn (they didn't for ages and even the other day it took 14 minutes for the first to show.) for SE.

Disruptions breakdown to slowing or stopping the demo and stripping or bypassing armour.

Frames, weapons and operator can do all those so you have multiple choices.

22 minutes ago, Sil3ntSilus said:

I have tried to recruit people to get the mission done, but no one not even friends like disruption enough to even consider playing it, let alone on the steel path variant.

I'd offer to help you clear nodes but that's probably limited to my region.

I'll share my SP setup. This will clear ANYTHING.

Nyx with Condemn instead of Mind Control. I got 175% Range, 150% Duration, at least 130% Strength, and Augments for her 3 and 4. I recommend Rolling Guard and Adaptation as well.

HAR doesn't matter to Nyx thanks to her 2. Swarms of enemies are rendered nearly harmless with her 3. On Disruption especially, you don't have to kill everything, just the tough units to drop keys and Demolition ones. Any stragglers or immune to her 3, Demolition units for example, can still be stopped by Condemn, albeit temporarily, but you can always recast it. So, if you want to extra kill something, stop it with Condemn, strip it with her 2 and you know the rest.

As for Specters, use Protea with Proboscis Cernos. Her 1 and 2 scale in damage so she will always do good DPS. If the enemies increase in level too much for her, just summon a new one. Her Dispensary will make sure you always have HP, energy, and ammo. Proboscis Cernos will group up enemies and give them Viral.

As backup, use On-Call. Hire someone with extra 200% Critical Chance on Primary and give them Basmu. Mod Basmu for raw damage, Viral, and CC with HM. Don't add any other elements but go ballistic or fire rate. AI NEVER reloads Basmu, so it will spam it and stack HUNDREDS of Fire and Elec procs, paired with Viral and some Slash from HM. This will completely annihilate anything in seconds, unless its status immune.

If you can't get the 200% CC bonus just replace Crit mods and HM with more raw damage, like Heavy Caliber, etc.

Il y a 3 heures, Sil3ntSilus a dit :

Bombers have way too much HAR to be anywhere near killable for a single player.

Like others posters said you have a lot of thing that can help you out.

Arcanes exodia epidemic & Magus lockdown can lock them for a few sec,

Zenurik void blast slow them

Frames abilities like xaku power but can"t recall the name ^^ , condemn, ensnare

For strip armor there is a few frames like Ash / Banshee, and ofc Nyx (the frame I used the most for SP)

you can also use the kavat mod for strip armor but sometimes not realy reliable for a specific target or a sentinel to spread a few more status

Like @(PSN)Sentiel  said Nyx is the perfect frame for that , don't neeed a crazy build to perform well, add ensanre as subsume ability and you are fine

12 hours ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

As for Specters, use Protea with Proboscis Cernos.

I literraly just sold my Proboscis Cernos. because it was taking up room for primes and i rarely used it :| didnt consider it useful for disruptions lol, no i gotta build another one

So i just completed the disruption i was stuck on thanks to the help of a few people joining session mid way through, we came to an agreement that one of us would use limbo stasis for crowd control while 2 people use ash and khora to lock down the demo and wail on it while most other enemies are locked in the void bubble

1 hour ago, Sil3ntSilus said:

So i just completed the disruption i was stuck on thanks to the help of a few people joining session mid way through, we came to an agreement that one of us would use limbo stasis for crowd control while 2 people use ash and khora to lock down the demo and wail on it while most other enemies are locked in the void bubble

Congrats!

16 hours ago, Sil3ntSilus said:

Enemies with keys take forever to spawn and playing a frame like khora with low armor is like throwing away lives because the enemies laser you before you can kill a key barer.

Khora doesn't have Low Armor.... Her Armor is Average.... 👀

#1:

Using frames like khora, vauban etc to lock target down and hit them with high dps weapons.

Demos are Immune to Most CC's.... The only ones that work Consistently Slowing CC's like Gloom.... and Magus Lockdown....

conversely you can also hit them with a Couple Cold Procs.... Unlike Other Abilities... The Cold Procs will Remain even after they emit a Nullifier Pulse.

#2:

high attack speed weapons like orthos and karyst with high crit chance and damage, rivens the works to do enough damage.

Naturally you're going to need even more Damage.... 😱

I see there's no mention of Warframe Buffs... That's a Good Place to Start 👍 !!!

If that's still not enough... Try looking into Faction Multipliers, Headshots and Stealth Multipliers.... 👀

#3:

Deploying as many specters as possible to keep enemy legion of my back.

Specters are great for Defensive Objectives.... They're not particularly good for going on the Offensive... With On Call Crew being the Exception.... 👀

17 hours ago, Sil3ntSilus said:

#1:

Frame powers are negated within 2 seconds so holding target down becomes a problem as it drains alot of energy.

Continuous Aura Based Abilities will continue to Work as long as you can stay close enough to Attack but Far Outside the Demos Nullifying Radius.... Gloom with 170%+ Range is good for this....

#3:

Specters are destroyed almost with in minutes of being deployed.

Making Specters useful requires Abit of planning... You have to use a very Specific Combination of Specters to get the Result you're looking for...

Why did DE design the bombers to be immune to strangle dome or limbo stasis if they already have absurdly high HAR, and negate all warframe abilities within a second? Wouldn't it make more sense that they can negate abilities while having minusculey/slightly HAR?

Because they Hate Fun ? 🤔

The Lua version was almost impossible that i had to ask a friend if they wouldn't mind giving me a hand to which they reluctantly agreed and i felt silently judged for making him play the mode.

Yep.... Samething happened to me.... 😭

16 hours ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

Demolition units for example, can still be stopped by Condemn, albeit temporarily, but you can always recast it.

I wanted to add that The Duration gets Reduced by 50% Each time you use Condemn...

5 hours ago, Sil3ntSilus said:

Cool! It’s nice to hear stuff like this happening

Archived