Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus bounty certain bonus objectives needs a rework.

OrsonBear

Assassination:

Problem: The problem is not that it's hard, the player messed up or anything, there's simply not enough enemy spawn, especially during solo play. 1 minute for 15 enemies a bit too much.

Suggestion: In my dozens of runs, I would say 12 is enough, wouldn't make the bonus objective too easy, the player still needs to pay attention to incoming drop ships to get 12 kills. 

Camp Liberation:

Problem: When the camp is first captured, the control rate would drop about 1% per second. When there are enemies present in the area, the control rate would drop at 3% per second. The idea is good, but the area is often very big and there's no enemy marker, finding where the enemies are often takes a long time. It's relatively easier in the Narmer bounty because enemy weapon projectiles are easy to see, but in normal bounties, it's a pain. I tried using a build with a very large enemy radar, but the minimap works poorly in open world. 

Suggestion: I would say 40% is challenge enough. If the developers' intention is to test the players' parkour skill, then put a marker on every enemy in the area like in normal extermination missions. 

The one to capture a commander without killing anyone else could also use a revamp, IMO. It appears that kills anywhere on the map count against this, which is difficult when the group is still fighting their way out of the last objective before starting the new one.

Archived