Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Giant Grineer Boss?

Shiniko

It has to be some type of mechanical walker. Doesn't matter who's piloting, I wanna fight something that's fearsome just with what it has, not necessarily how or who is using it. But use the Grineer Outpost tileset. A big mech in a cramped ship won't do any good. Miniguns, grenade launchers, maybe some point blank flamethrowers. Oh yeah, and a wide-scale version of the Grineer Heavy Unit radial blast. deeyee pls

If it's a giant Grineer boss, it must be a mech suit or some kind of piloted ship, not an automatic droid (that's Corpus territory).

I can imagine a Grineer Dropship as a mini-boss on Phobos, similar to Gunships mixed with Dropships in Half Life 2. But not as a full-fledged boss.

Perhaps a Grineer augmented Giant Desert Skate for Phobos? (replacing the current Vor-Kril thing)

Also, @Valha, while that picture is cool and stuff, I don't think Vay Hek should be a mech suit boss. He's known for his cunning and wits, not his superpowered mech armor. Now TYL REGOR, that's a different story.

Since Regor is technically a scientist, and Grineer are so big on replacing body parts with robotic parts and stuff, he should actually be hooked up to a massive supercomputer that he does genetics research with.  This thing would be this mountain of machines and pipes and hoses and stuff, and the challenge of the boss would be to climb up to the top, working past a wide variety of security measures and hacking terminals along the way.  Once you reached the peak, Tyr Regor himself would be largely defenseless due to his extreme level of integration with the machine, and you'd pretty much have won.

That's right.  I want to fight the