The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hek, The Dethroned King.

Cwierz

Got maxed mods for both my Sweeper and Strun Wraith, add a Brakk and you can go as an insane close range murder machine.

I'm too lazy to mod up another set of shotgun mods. I'm already working on building my second Loki, Rhino, Ash, and Frost (I have frost prime). After that I'm going to have to potato and forma all of them. I might go ahead and get a second Saryn too. I haven't decided yet.

I'm too lazy to mod up another set of shotgun mods. I'm already working on building my second Loki, Rhino, Ash, and Frost (I have frost prime). After that I'm going to have to potato and forma all of them. I might go ahead and get a second Saryn too. I haven't decided yet.

why not Saryn first? :D

just 'cause. 

People that dont have exclusive weapons will always complain about them. Imo exclusives should be always better, because we worked for them alot. They are not easy to obtain and hence the reason why they should be better.

lol.

I hardly worked for my SWraith. 20 minutes of surviving was ridicuously easy for such a shotgun with absurd damage.

"Worked for them alot" and "not easy to obtain" really just doesn't seem fitting...

Damage 2.0 and the release of the new Tenno shotgun should change where this sits when they're eventually brought out.

You cant say that. Im sick of people saying "hurrr dam 2.0 will fix everything" You dont know that. And the new tenno shotgun will be like all the other new weapons. More powerful then everything else

20 minutes was pretty hard to get when it first launched.

>.>

i don't agree. after the major bugs were fixed on Friday, i had no issue getting 31m with 3 randoms. 

then, on Saturday, of course, getting 3 or 4 hours was trivially easy, since the Corpus were dropping Oxygen at a rather stupid rate. 

if you're talking about before the major bugs for the event were fixed, well ofcourse it was extremely difficult, because it wasn't working as intended, thusly, the 'balance' was extremely far off base. 

Hek should reload quickly, but reload shell by shell. so you can quickly keep moving shells through the gun and hitting enemies, but a few seconds of down time would give you the opportunity to reload all 4 tubes for more effective burst damage. 

Give this man/woman some upvotes for the love of god!

>.>

i don't agree. after the major bugs were fixed on Friday, i had no issue getting 31m with 3 randoms. 

then, on Saturday, of course, getting 3 or 4 hours was trivially easy, since the Corpus were dropping Oxygen at a rather stupid rate. 

if you're talking about before the major bugs for the event were fixed, well ofcourse it was extremely difficult, because it wasn't working as intended, thusly, the 'balance' was extremely far off base. 

I said "when it first launched" that means prior to the O2 drop rate fix. Back when the drop rates got so scarce it was hell to make it anywhere close to 20. After the 'fix' it was easy. Read more carefully.

Back when the drop rates got so scarce it was up to RNG's favor to make it anywhere close to 20.

fix'd

Read more carefully.

i wasn't certain, so i asked. like anyone would should do. i covered all my bases. 

perhaps you should read more clearly. or instead of us sh*t slinging, just have a conversation. 

Give this man/woman some upvotes for the love of god!

d'aww.

Edited by taiiat

increasing the shells Hek can hold would make no sense. 4 tubes, 4 shells. that makes sense. 

honestly, Hek should reload quickly, but reload shell by shell. so you can quickly keep moving shells through the gun and hitting enemies, but a few seconds of down time would give you the opportunity to reload all 4 tubes for more effective burst damage. 

I agree with this. It's a great idea. Reloading mechanisms should be more varied and provide interesting gameplay situations. Reminds me of Resident Evil. It was stressful having to thumb shells into the shotgun's breech while enemies are closing in all around you, but it made for a meaningful and satisfying gameplay experience.

I said "when it first launched" that means prior to the O2 drop rate fix. Back when the drop rates got so scarce it was hell to make it anywhere close to 20. After the 'fix' it was easy. Read more carefully.

I don't think my team experienced that the first try. We had plenty of O2 left and spent some time discussing if we should go beyond 20 or not since we weren't sure what the reward time was.

fix'd

i wasn't certain, so i asked. like anyone would should do. i covered all my bases. 

perhaps you should read more clearly. or instead of us sh*t slinging, just have a conversation. 

d'aww.

No, I said exactly what I wanted to say. Your attempt at a fix was unnecessary. And sorry if that came off as rude when I told you to read more carefully. I was trying to be nice when I said that (otherwise I would have just said Lrn2Read and left it at that).

I don't think my team experienced that the first try. We had plenty of O2 left and spent some time discussing if we should go beyond 20 or not since we weren't sure what the reward time was.

Either you weren't doing your runs prior to the fix or you had some godly luck.

Edited out a joke that may have flew over some people's heads and been perceived as offensive.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Damage 2.0 isn't going to change where weapons of the same type and damage type sit compared to eachother..

Unless of course it comes with a total overhaul of the weapons. Which it Might. Might.

Regardless, it will sorta make things better on that front even without it: while the Braton is utterly useless in comparison to Soma currently, Damage 2.0 will make it "just" inferior to the Soma, not utterly useless.

*sigh* there are too many weapons in this category now, IMO: nerfed into the ground, then surpassed by the new stuff and never touched again

I really wish DE would fix these sorta guns instead of constantly releasing more and more guns to make them further obsolete.

You sir have attained the 69th post of this thread. 

@(*()$ COOKIES!

You cant say that. Im sick of people saying "hurrr dam 2.0 will fix everything" You dont know that. And the new tenno shotgun will be like all the other new weapons. More powerful then everything else

I can say that because there is a difference between stating "hurrr dam 2.0 will fix everything" and "Damage 2.0 and the release of the new Tenno shotgun should change where this sits when they're eventually brought out." it's speculation not fact genius, crawl back under the rock from whence you came :P

Damage 2.0 isn't going to change where weapons of the same type and damage type sit compared to eachother..

That's dependent on whether they're doing a damage overhaul on all of the weapons however the addition of a new shotgun should.