Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blast Type Frame idk

(XBOX)RudeBoy Jr1125

So I’ve been thinking of a good Warframe idea and I thought what if we make a blast/explosion type Warframe. Makes sense no other explosion or blast type frame. Abilities could be like: 

1. Blast: throws something and explodes when hitting a target.

2. Burst: creates a explosion around you knocking back enemies and lowering defenses.

3.Fury: adds blast damage to weapons while active. 

4. Demolish: emits a big explosion damaging enemies in a radius enemies that aren’t killed are de buffed. 

I would like to see this and the look can be anyway but would be cool if there was a helm that had like a bomb fuse or something.

7 hours ago, (XBOX)RudeBoy Jr1125 said:

So I’ve been thinking of a good Warframe idea

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/89-fan-concepts/

:P

7 hours ago, (XBOX)RudeBoy Jr1125 said:

no other explosion or blast type frame

Just sayin', Gauss / Rhino / Vauban kinda have a bit of that, and a few more Frames can deal Blast damage, at least.

In any case though, before adding a Frame focused on Blast damage, I think we'd need to re-assess that damage type,
and make both it as well as its proc more generally useful, rather than being easily one of the worst choices to mod for.

They need to fix Blast first. Impact, puncture procs kind of suck

Blast should act like a napalm that causes periodic mini explosions

Impact could double up on napalm to cause bigger explosions 

I think Puncture and slash could combo with Corrosive and toxic even

Status in general could combine to do other effects 

Maybe make it an artillery/cannon or heavy ordnance themed Warframe? Missiles, cannons and nukes. Name it Shrapnel (guy who invented artillery) or Baptiste (french engineer who invented traditional cannons) as a homage. And maybe give it to one of those syndicates that do not have a direct quest like Steel Meridian and Arbiters of Hexis. I think SM would fit that guy the most especially considering Steel Meridian dedicates its syndicate radial effect to blast damage.

And no, Grendel and Saryn doesn't count, not sure, I probably missed anything lore wise but Steel Meridian could have some mission dedicated to them that tells something more about them or how their leader rolls. Maybe it could involve something like depending like defending the Iron wake by activating its defense system from an oncoming attack by Vay Hek or Sargas Ruk or something.

Archived