Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please fix "area control" on the Plains!!!

pook-pook

The area needed to control is so huge, it's almost impossible to even find the enemies* let alone try to shoot them. I guess the Warframe meta is all about AoE nuke builds these days, but the area is so large, and the spawns so fast, even my Volt ESO-done-ez build can't keep up with the sheer number and dispersion of the spawns :(

* note that due to the graphical fidelity of the Switch it can be nigh on impossible to see an enemy at the edge of the circle when you're standing in the middle.

Fully agree with this. I routinely fail this objective just because some enemy exists somewhere completely out of sight. In the cambrian drift the area of this same objective is much smaller so its very manageable. But on the plains you can end up with a group of enemies spawning on the opposite side of the area and just fail before you can even reach them because the area is so obscenely large. Not to mention if a thumper exists within the area this objective is nearly an automatic fail if you're solo. Just a little bit of bad luck and your whole mission is ruined by this objective completely out of your controll.

It's bad enough that it's a painfully long timed objective.

Ether the area needs to be much smaller, or the control % needs to tick down much slower

Archived