Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quests, please dont delete this or tell me what rule im breaking this isnt rude, its not agressive its just feedback

maliqua

Not sure what rule my last post broke it was polite, it provided constructive feed back, 

i dont like the quests

they're long and boring, 

make the walks shorter,

make it so we can skip cut scenes and videos

make it so we can do other missions in between quest segments of story quests to break up the monotomy..

I really cant understand why these posts keep getting deleted there is way harsher stuff in this forum. are quests considered holy or something anyway they're boring and long and i dont like them, and making them less tedious is relatively easy. 

all of the story quests.  and well to a lesser extend all of the quests have this. just let me hit escape to skip the talky bits, why do we have to get locked in? its a game i like playing with my friends having to sit through a bunch of monotonous solo stuff for an hour or so solo isnt fun for me. 

and a warning doesnt really make it better, i just dont like these long quests where youre stuck for hours mostly just watching, i want to be able to skip through the talky bits, cuz i honestly dont care about them, the gameplay is fun, the story line isnt, and the small bit sof interactivity are not gameplay. 

letting me skip the cut scenes and videos doesnt take anything away from those who want to watch the story, but as it is now, its like paying a penance to unlock more game play

heck i'd even pay platinum to get passed story quests. 

So whats the point of narrative quests when you can skip all scenes, that doesnt even make sense, you wanna play quests to learn something new, lore etc, so dont play them and wait for somebody make a short version

Skip scenes could be enabled when you replaying quest, otherwise is pretty much pointless

2 minutes ago, Myscho said:

So whats the point of narrative quests when you can skip all scenes, that doesnt even make sense, you wanna play quests to learn something new, lore etc, so dont play them and wait for somebody make a short version

Skip scenes could be enabled when you replaying quest, otherwise is pretty much pointless

I dont want to play the narative quests, i want the game play locked behind them, 

letting me skip through the narative doesnt take anything away from those who enjoy it. 

4 minutes ago, maliqua said:

I dont want to play the narative quests, i want the game play locked behind them, 

letting me skip through the narative doesnt take anything away from those who enjoy it. 

DE has put a lot of time and effort into making this quest , so in others words they want you to see and play their "boring" quest , no other way around it .

1 minute ago, bad4youLT said:

DE has put a lot of time and effort into making this quest , so in others words they want you to see and play their "boring" quest , no other way around it .

Thats the problem, its like i have to pay a penance to unlock new gameplay because they cant stand the idea of people not being interested. 

Warframe has amazing gameplay, and thats what im in it for, the stories are ok, but let me take a break and go back to missions in the long stories, make the walks shorter, i mean over 10 miinutes walking up a hill with nothing happening in one of them... c'mon 

59 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

Games with actually good lore and cutscenes have offered cutscene skips for decades, that's not an excuse. The story in Warframe is a bunch of nonsense for the majority of the playerbase, hence the reason people play this game for the gameplay and not the story. IMO it's actually embarassing that Warframe doesn't offer something as basic as cutscene skips, and having more options is always something that makes more people happy anyway.

25 minutes ago, (NSW)mrEkli said:

All you've done since joining the forums is complaining about quests. You could skip the cutscenes, that seriously cuts down on the runtime. Just go through it.

Well i've been providing feed back on a game feature, thats what this sub forum is for i thought, but if you look carefully enough you'll find my post from 7 years ago providing feedback on archwing too, 

and the cut scenes arent game play, going through them is the option im forced into. 

scenario

Frined: hey wanna play some warframe i have somet im i'm going to do BLAH

me: sorry  i started a quest so for the forseable future all i can do is sit back and click continue then go for a long walk where nothing happens sorry.

Archived