Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gif Thread

Hexosaurus

All these Gozilla gifs gives me the nostalgia for Gamera japans Flying Fire breathing turtle. form both the cheezy and the brilliant Heisei era.

It also had its share of weird monsters

Oh ho, then you must be excited about the new Gamera movie coming out this year for Gamera's 50th Anniversary.

gamera-o.gif

Edited by Solandis

Yeah Solandis Im pretty excited for the new Gamera, though I do need to get round to watching the latest film. Is it any decent? 

Also on a side note is it me or does anyones browser struggle to JUST load the gif thread?

giphy.gif

I've noticed that recently the gif thread has been loading somewhat slowly, but at the same time, the forums in general seem ot be loading slowly today, at least. Not sure if it's the servers or my internet, or both. It's also on and off, some days it loads quickly, others it doesn't.

Obligatory gif:

Inception+Box.+Inception+Box_51793b_4314

Yeah Solandis Im pretty excited for the new Gamera, though I do need to get round to watching the latest film. Is it any decent? 

Also on a side note is it me or does anyones browser struggle to JUST load the gif thread?

Gamera the Brave? Yeah, it's pretty dang good. Full of all the violence and Gamera getting the crap kicked out of him that you should expect with still a nice amount of whimsy when there's not horrible death around.

Baby_Toto_FireBreath.gif

Plus, baby Gamera. That's adorable.