Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gif Thread

Hexosaurus

acb.gif

Fire Emblem is one of the few reasons why I would ever buy a handheld gaming device.  The series has changed quite a bit since Blazing Sword.

I'm waiting for my copy of Xenoblade 3D to arrive. After that, it'll be time for Fire Emblem again. 

18DddkA.gif

I don't know if I can survive another Fire Emblem addiction, but I will try. 

Edited by Plasmaface

acb.gif

Fire Emblem is one of the few reasons why I would ever buy a handheld gaming device.  The series has changed quite a bit since Blazing Sword.

I feel like nintendo is messing with us on this one. The pulled the same thing they did/do with pokemon, split what should be one game into two/three. What is different now is the online stuff. There is a thrid game/path which is dlc, however you can bring it all under one roof  if you purchase a special version online that comes with bonuses.

I suggest they keep adding ways to pay for this one. They'll reach Evolve eventually.

tumblr_inline_mpg6qkh5uK1qz4rgp.gif

I feel like nintendo is messing with us on this one. The pulled the same thing they did/do with pokemon, split what should be one game into two/three. What is different now is the online stuff. There is a thrid game/path which is dlc, however you can bring it all under one roof  if you purchase a special version online that comes with bonuses.

I suggest they keep adding ways to pay for this one. They'll reach Evolve eventually.

tumblr_inline_mpg6qkh5uK1qz4rgp.gif

Not really sure what you're talking about here. Would you mind clarifying?

Av2J2cJ.gif

I'm pretty sure you just choose a side early on in the game, rather than buying the same game twice. 

Edited by Plasmaface

I feel like nintendo is messing with us on this one. The pulled the same thing they did/do with pokemon, split what should be one game into two/three. What is different now is the online stuff. There is a thrid game/path which is dlc, however you can bring it all under one roof  if you purchase a special version online that comes with bonuses.

I had heard of something to that effect, but..

742900.gif

I suppose it's too much to hope that the "one game for the price of two" system only applies to the Japanese version.

Oh, so they're just doing another Oracles situation? Okay then. I don't mind that.

the-legend-of-zelda-oracle-of-seasons-da

tumblr_m80fo5xx3t1qgrncno1_500.gif

tumblr_md7zxcT7Wz1rtoyhxo1_500.gif

awww man the oracle games are my childhood.no freakin ocarina of time/ Majoras Mask for me. And it makes hurts my nostalgia when  everyone seems to forget these games.. 

EDIT OH CRAP FORGOT THE NEW GIF 

tumblr_mnm4qfZ8KC1qzp9weo2_500.gif

yes no one saw anything..... 

shifty-eyed-dog-o.gif

Edited by Silent_Eagl3