Update 10.8.0

[DE]Rebecca

Fixed Credit Alert mission rewards giving double the advertised amount;

changed Credit Alerts to give better rewards based on difficulty of the Planet that the Alert appears on.

Are you serious??? And who do you thinhk will waste his time for a silly 4k credits on top planets?

Old rewards system was contained: alert basis, planetary basis, player count basis and looted. Now you've deleted planetary basis and player count basis, leaving no reason to go to the alerts.

DE, are you even trying?

I doubt I can ever abandon my default 'cathedral hood' Nekros helmet, but all the same I`d love to fiddle with the new one. Personally, I actually never cared for the Raknis helmet, whereas both of these new ones look good. Onion comparisons (!) with Nova acknowledged yet notwithstanding.

I would hope that DE at some point take the most straightforward route possible with all helmets, and simply deactivate/eliminate all statistic bonuses/penalties for them. After doing this, perhaps there might be room for some sort of expansion of powers associated with helmets... something new to the arsenal (i.e. equippable bundles of stat. bonuses, independent of equipment type or something similarly player controllable).

As for the updates themselves, I WISH other companies would be as industrious as Digital Extremes is with Warframe. I`ve said it before and I`ll repeat it aloud ad nauseam - here`s lookin` at you, Overkill/505/Starbreeze and the supposed Crime.net (on Payday 2).

I doubt I can ever abandon my default 'cathedral hood' Nekros helmet, but all the same I`d love to fiddle with the new one. Personally, I actually never cared for the Raknis helmet, whereas both of these new ones look good. Onion comparisons (!) with Nova acknowledged yet notwithstanding.

I would hope that DE at some point take the most straightforward route possible with all helmets, and simply deactivate/eliminate all statistic bonuses/penalties for them. After doing this, perhaps there might be room for some sort of expansion of powers associated with helmets... something new to the arsenal (i.e. equippable bundles of stat. bonuses, independent of equipment type or something similarly player controllable).

As for the updates themselves, I WISH other companies would be as industrious as Digital Extremes is with Warframe. I`ve said it before and I`ll repeat it aloud ad nauseam - here`s lookin` at you, Overkill/505/Starbreeze and the supposed Crime.net (on Payday 2).

At what point they are hard-working, you want to know? Fixed bugs that which is already more than 4 months and several small? Or add useless helmets? Helmets are trash, they can be made per day - three, they were detained with 10 update. You can see all too rosy, criticism is needed otherwise the developers soon will not do anything, just cannon for 250 platinum another for the rank useless.

Update 10.8.0

Additions:

fmtXBYd.jpg

Nekros Shroud and Nova Quantum helmets are here, and they are statless!

Coltek Sentinel Accessory Bundle!

Changes:

Conclave Power change: Banshee’s Sonic Boom stunlock’s opponents. A cooldown of 5 seconds has been added to Sonic Boom in Conclaves.

Fixes:

Fixed Mission session slot permanently being eaten by client who fails to properly connect or is rejected by host.

Fixed players not being given temporary invulnerability after using a revive, also prevent them from being knocked down while invulnerable.

Fixed continued issues with fog in Orokin Derelicts. Edit: *Some issues still remain*

Fixed mod card sorting so that like-named cards are grouped properly (Sentinel Redirection separate from Warframe Redirection).

Fixed dead/spectating players being able to revive in Conclave pause menu.

Fixed Credit Alert mission rewards giving double the advertised amount; changed Credit Alerts to give better rewards based on difficulty of the Planet that the Alert appears on.

Fixed flickering glass in Orokin Void circular connector.

Fixed Foundry not showing number of built keys you already have for a recipe.

Fixed pressure plates in the Orokin Void colour puzzle not showing correct colour for clients.

Fixed numerous issues with Coolant Leak; it no longer prevents other precepts from working and should now work properly for clients.

Fixed Clan Tech Research issue where player could be invited to a friend's Dojo, do research in their Dojo, and it goes towards the invitees own clan, even if their clan doesn't have the research rooms built!

Hahah :D