Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats the new amp meta?

Rhalick0

Question

5 answers to this question

For Eidolons, pretty much the same.

Angels don't have multiple parts to multihit like with Eidolons so the differences are a lot less pronounced. Still, a 7x7 tends to be the go-to: the wide beam has good versatility with Thrax enemies and does reach far enough to hit the Angel even at the far end of the platform, and crit never hurts. I'm aiming for a 747 now, since the glaive does have a pretty good fire-and-forget mechanic that can help with slipping back into Void mode during Last Gasp.

The only part the 7 prism isn't the best is that you can really feel its range limits in the Void Cascade mode, so it often requires a little more waddling than a longer-ranged weapon. Haven't tried a 4 scaffold on that mode yet, and maybe that'll make up for the prism's range, depending on if it auto-targets.

6 minutes ago, Tyreaus said:

The only part the 7 prism isn't the best is that you can really feel its range limits in the Void Cascade mode, so it often requires a little more waddling than a longer-ranged weapon. Haven't tried a 4 scaffold on that mode yet,

The homing works against it as it will target enemies and not the rift things, I have been using 747 and break the rifts with void sling. Game bugged out and I could not shoot as WF so had to use amp more, 747 is slow to recharge.

Archived