Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Reactors And Catalysts Buyable

BoomyGordo

1. you can get the BP in alerts

2. You can get the BP in events

3. You can get the BP in alerts after livestreams

4. They make money off it. Don't take away their profits unless you have a GREAT IDEA for something people will spend money on in order for DE to make money.

not really, considering you might spend all of them on sarration and other mods you try to level..... level 9 sarration made me broke >.>

You have been member since Mar and if you haven't maxed out your Serration and any other high level mods by now, you are doing it wrong, considering you were around before the nerf of credit in void. BTW, no for the idea. Please stop asking for more free stuffs. 

You have been member since Mar and if you haven't maxed out your Serration and any other high level mods by now, you are doing it wrong, considering you were around before the nerf of credit in void. BTW, no for the idea. Please stop asking for more free stuffs. 

I have one point left to complete it, but there is so many other things to be doing like constantly farming plastids, and salvage over, and over in order to build decorations in every room of the dojo, build tons of gardens, fill those rooms, fill the hallways, place flags everywhere, statues, things... bunch of things... plants, and stuff EVERYWHERE... Too many things in the game to do that keeps me from maxing serration.

u can say 30 million credits and i'd still say nayyyy.

IF.....IF DE wanted to incorporate potatoes into a tutorial...perhaps after watching a 5 minute tutorial on formas and potatoes, the player gets a one time forma and set of potatoes, free of charge but that would be the only time =p.

There are 14 frames without native reactors (Excal Prime always has a reactor as was sold).

To collect them all and have them all have reactors, you need:

12 extra slots at 20P/ea.

14 reactors at 20P/ea.

Grand total to get everything is 520 Platinum. You get 50 platinum when you sign up, so take that down to 470 Platinum needed. At the current exchange into U.S. dollars ~= $30 (the 570 pack available).

And of course the 20% and 50% off Platinum makes this $24/$15

To level up your two frames, you're looking at about 20 hours of gameplay. To get the rest, maybe another 20-ish not including build time.

The "I can't afford this" argument is very weak. Skip lunch a couple of times and wait for a platinum sale and you'll have them all.

Note: I'm ignoring the extra Sentinels.

Free to Play doesn't necessarily mean ALL content is free to play. I see it more as an entry into the game. You get two frame slots, a free frame, and 50 platinum (to buy two reactors for your two frames) without paying anything anything. You can level up that frame, stuff in a reactor and play all the content you want...for zero money invested. After that, you're looking at ~$2 per new frame with reactor. That's CHEAP.

And I'll admit, I don't buy cosmetics. The only things I've purchased beyond slots and orokin reactors/catalysts are a Sayadana and a color pack (Halloween too).

not really, considering you might spend all of them on sarration and other mods you try to level..... level 9 sarration made me broke >.>

I am sitting on 3.05 million credits but without enough cores to bump my Heavy Caliber to rank 8 as it is only 7 now, Hornet Strike is still rank 9 as well (serration is already maxed).

I just keep doing T3 and survivals then SELL the unused mods.

I mean all those thumpers and regens are good for credits anyway XD

Edited by fatpig84

I think this topic should never be brought up again unless that OP honestly has a REAL solution to DE gaining money. If that thing that replaces the catalyst, and reactors is something people will buy by the boatloads. THEN I could see DE making catalyst, and reactors cost something else, but at the moment we can still get them in game with random alerts, and livestream alerts, but outside of that making the catalyst, and reactors something you buy in game with credits would CAUSE DE TO GO BROKE, and shutdown this game. DE needs to make money somehow. I see these two items being apart of their continuous revenue. Something you buy over, and over. Something one single player will constantly buy over and over. This will be their constant, and active revenue. What else do players buy over, and over? Heads? no you buy only one of each head, buy only one of each warframe, buy only one of each weapon... what are people going to buy over, and over? Seriously? What is the solution? The replacement?

Edited by Arlayn

Us players who don't have the luxury of a credit card

Nope not even THE PLAYERS... because there won't be a game, and you won't be a player if the game gets shutdown due to a lack of money... it benefits... NO ONE!!!

edit:

you-lose-wanka-meme-generator-you-get-no

Edited by Arlayn

Us players who don't have the luxury of a credit card

Again, an invalid excuse:

https://store.steampowered.com/account/redeemwalletcode

Or Paypal (which draw from checking if you want)

Or Karma Koin

etc. etc. You can buy these with cash.

I think even debit and gift cards work.

Edited by PlebbyMilliner

Omg stop saying DE goes bankrupt when thy make catalysts more available... its simply not true...
they made is also easy to getforma.. and they didnt go bankrupt...

ive never said they should throw catalysts at us inmasses... i just meant that they could make them a "bit" less rare.. so thatwe dotn need to wait for the livestream to get one...

every 2 weeks for upgrading a new weapon makes me feel like im playing WoW... and i hate wow..

The main reason i made this thread is my friend who plays alot asked if there was another way to get a catalyst for his flux when it finishes building as he ran out of plat. 

Im just suggesting an idea but I cant help but notice many people are acting as if I'm just begging for free stuff. Please if all you have come to say is "stop begging" or "no" or "shut up you dont need free stuff pay" then please leave this thread. I personally don't need the platinum I was just suggesting ways for a F2P only player to beable to get a catalyst on demand.