Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why zariman tileset doesn't have separate extraction?

UNO168

As title, I believed the other open world tilesets ppl can extract separately, at least put a vote menu like def so we can decide to leave or stay so those rotation A/B trolls can play however they want

On 2022-05-03 at 1:43 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being unable to individually extract from endless missions (excluding the new Zariman mission types, stay tuned for possible add!). 

Read the second part, we don't know why but it seems like something else is coming.

They probably are working on the code to allow solo extraction. Since those game modes are new, they will need to update their stuff, considering the 'exit' is some sort of white light orb that teleport you to the elevator.

I figure its DE's new social experiment.

They make these new bounties that Don't Reward Standing

instead its a faction who is entirely dependent on Finding Medallions

-which means searching for them is in direct conflict to the Bounty Objective

making a perfect recipe for Player Conflict, as some will do the Bounty while other Explore

can't just let you avoid that conflict by Solo Extracting, they've gotta force the issue

see how much players will tolerate.

On 2022-05-11 at 6:31 AM, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

I figure its DE's new social experiment.

They make these new bounties that Don't Reward Standing

instead its a faction who is entirely dependent on Finding Medallions

All the Bounties gave Quills as a base reward. That is Standing.

40 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

Not guaranteed.

lots of times I get unlucky and receive Endo or a Lens instead. Neither of which I need.

No no, Quills ARE guaranteed, you get 2 rewards per boutnies : the actual bounty drop that is from the table shown when you seect it, AND some quills.

You can even see the amount of Quills that are given by the bounty, bellow the name of the bounty.

1 hour ago, Toa_Ignika said:

No no, Quills ARE guaranteed, you get 2 rewards per boutnies : the actual bounty drop that is from the table shown when you seect it, AND some quills.

You can even see the amount of Quills that are given by the bounty, bellow the name of the bounty.

whatever

point still stands:

Public is full of a-holes who run around hunting medallions instead of doing the objective

or who keep looking around when the Bounty is complete and keep others from extracting.

the problem isn't nearly so bad for the other Syndicates, and the only explanation I can think of why, is because the Holdfast bounties don't give a lump sum of direct standing; instead giving it in the form of medallions which are of much lower value, thus encouraging players to hunt down extras in-mission

it just gets better, ppl are afk at elevator in rotation A/B because they knew normal players won't agree to extract at A/B, afk at elevator sabotage some mission type (objectives spawns near elevator afker).

if this is the result of a 5 months QA, I will be laughing, you ppl at DE tested this mission in you echo chamber without realizing what's going on with the real world matchmaking, if u go on anonymous and you'll see how many rotation A/B trolls there are. oh and don't show me footage of twitch and claim everything is fine, thx. 

Archived