Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Armageddon, Void Cascade and Void Flood's rotations are awful

29 минут назад, .Ichigo_Kurosaki. сказал:

12 to 16 waves to get to rotation c? they r insane ffs. gl wasting time there trying to farm smth. i dont know how boring u should be to stand it 

wasted my time and got all parts for new weapons😎

14 минут назад, LeoniePiggy сказал:

that's disregarding of how awful the droptable itself is...
it'd be fine for it to take so long to get there if the rotation A and B rewards were actually worth it.

exactly. 10 % to get a part. and dont forget that there are 5 of them 

2 hours ago, .Ichigo_Kurosaki. said:

12 to 16 waves to get to rotation c? they r insane ffs. gl wasting time there trying to farm smth. i dont know how boring u should be to stand it 

It depends how fast you can go through rotations.

I heard that Armagedon has lot of waiting time between waves. On other hand Flood should be faster as you get flying orbs fast, faster in group.

Still, like someone mentioned drops are awful. 10% chance to get something important...

1 hour ago, Merrcenary said:

wasted my time and got all parts for new weapons😎

I rather play something I find fun, then 'waste' my time in trading chat, get plat and buy the stuff...

I am not a masoquism to force myself to play stupid and boring content just for some mr food.

1 minute ago, quxier said:

On other hand Flood should be faster as you get flying orbs fast, faster in group.

Faster solo. The amount of goo to close the gates are way higher in groups.

1 hour ago, DarkSkysz said:

I rather play something I find fun, then 'waste' my time in trading chat, get plat and buy the stuff...

I am not a masoquism to force myself to play stupid and boring content just for some mr food.

Cascade and Flood* seems pretty nice nodes. I can see people enjoy them. But that are tastes.

* if we could find small orbs somehow without flying around with titania then it would be better.

1 hour ago, DarkSkysz said:

Faster solo. The amount of goo to close the gates are way higher in groups.

Yeah, I read about it. AFAIR it's 8 vs 14 minutes.

Archived