Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Been away from the game for a while help me catch up!

Stygie

Question

4 answers to this question

the usual...new primes, new frame, that stuff...

New update that makes the Zeriman come back to the our sistem... 

new melee type: Heavy scythe

New weapon system: Incarnun weapons. 3 weapons (rifle, gun and tonfas, for now...they will most probably add more weapons like this in the future) that make said weapons literally "transform" into a different type of weapon with different stats.

The gun trasforms itself into basically a small SMG with a small AOE...

The rifle is a single shot rifle that trasforms into basically a gatling gun with a fudge ton of ammo...

The tonfas that have a high slash proc and trasforms int...a even more slashy weapon that helps the other two weapons charge up the secondary mode.

3 new game modes.

Void flood. parcour based mode (don't fret, it's actually the most fun mode out of the 3. i love it so much.) where you have to kill enemies and pick up orbs that are floating around the map and give them to a "portal" that charges up. if you leave the portals for too much withut compleating them 3 malus will occur. 

Void cascade. a some sort of mobile defense where you have to use your Tenno to get in said "no-warframe" zone, destroy 3 portals and at that point the "no-warframe" zone ends and you have to protect the zone from enemies and a new type of enemy.

Void armageddon. Basically a tower defense with turrets too. pretty cool idea but for now it's the most bugged mission type. 

Eximus have been changed into a more challenging ones. 

pretty much a polarizing thing. 

some people love it, some people hate it....new people absolutely hate it since some eximus are not scaled well for people that don't have a good build setup. 

Voidshell skins: new skins where you can change the textures on them. (textures that you have to pay like colour palettes, even tho there are a few textures that are ""free"" with the Focus system, yes. now we have a cosmetic store for each school.)

The focus system got redone almost from zero. 

Now Tennos are waaaay more useful in fights. a few less used perks have been removed and changed for new ones.

The focus now costs more than before (no fret, the new enemies in the Zeriman give 2.500 focus per kill and a new mid-boss gives 15.000 focus.) 

Void dash is gone. 

Void sling is the new movement system, people here in the forum hate it. (i'd say a good 60% hate it), of course...it's the forum. i saw way more interest and less complain in both other socials and in the game itself. 

you just have to have some practice buuut...picture a "grapling hook". that's vaguely the concept. 

and probably more stuff that i don't remember right now...

3 hours ago, Stygie said:

Been away from the game for a while help me catch up!

Sure.... 

Go See which Frames you don't Have.... Farm Them.... Sip Tea ?

I've Taken 3 Breaks from Warframe.... Catching up is really as Simple just Grabbing whatever it Is you don't have....

You will naturally Learn about the New Systems along the way....

Archived