Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fishing and mining

Myscho

DE, can you finally remove that idiocy from open worlds when i try to fishing or mining that whole open world know my exact location and spawns units on my head and ass, i just wanna do something in peace. Is not fun and really annoying even after all those years.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

DE, can you finally remove that idiocy from open worlds when i try to fishing or mining that whole open world know my exact location and spawns units on my head and ass, i just wanna do something in peace. Is not fun and really annoying even after all those years.

Thank you

Odd that i dont have this issue outside plains with the bags of puss and hate popping out the ground (Ghouls) and in Vallis rarely does a patrol come near me when fishing tho i easily take them out before they can plant a beacon.

46 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Odd that i dont have this issue outside plains with the bags of puss and hate popping out the ground (Ghouls) and in Vallis rarely does a patrol come near me when fishing tho i easily take them out before they can plant a beacon.

WhimsicalRespectfulCheetah-size_restrict ... Some people have weird temporal sense...

Apparently, for them, being attacked every 10 minutes or so equals "less than 10ns" or some ****... I simply call it "wrong place to fish", and I'm not even going to consider mining due to how fast its done.

Yeah, not "usually done" or "normally done" or "expected to be done"... Its "done", because doing it slower than "done" only proves incompetence.

1. Mining at caves (unless theres a reinforcement beacon) is peaceful, what are you doing?

2. I dont know what's wrong with fishing, unless I have killed an enemy nearby or is fishing next to an area with lots of enemies I'm safe, besides, assuming you click on the open world through the star chart itself, levels must be 10-30, and you joined at the start of 2014, so that shouldnt be a real problem for you, use specters to distract enemies or kill them yourself.

Also, fix up that attitude, sounds really demeaning to the devs who worked on this game.

7 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

WhimsicalRespectfulCheetah-size_restrict ... Some people have weird temporal sense...

Apparently, for them, being attacked every 10 minutes or so equals "less than 10ns" or some ****... I simply call it "wrong place to fish", and I'm not even going to consider mining due to how fast its done.

Yeah, not "usually done" or "normally done" or "expected to be done"... Its "done", because doing it slower than "done" only proves incompetence.

I can tell you for a Fact that You do Actually Get Constantly Interrupted Specifically on The Cambion Drift.... Yes... Literally Every 10 Seconds the Game will Spawn Something to get in your Way.... 

I think Holding Any Fishing Spear or Drill or Tranq Rifle should make you 100% Invisible to all Enemies....

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Bloxanity2816 said:

1. Mining at caves (unless theres a reinforcement beacon) is peaceful, what are you doing?

Mining on The Surface Naturally....

Turns out there used to be one Location on The Orb Vallis that was more Plentiful than Caves.... But it was Silently Nerfed in one of The Updates.... 🤔

10 hours ago, (PSN)isbergen said:

For fishing, using Ivara and her 3. Her Dashwires are also awesome for fishing.

I just want to Point Out That The Gear Wheel is Disabled when you're on Dashwire/Zip Lines...

Note That I said "Gear Wheel" and not Hear Items.... Yes you can Still Use Gear Items while On The Dashwire but you can't open The Gear Wheel For Whatever Reason ...

Consistency Need Not Apply I guess.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archived