Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Livestream #18

[DE]Rebecca

I've realized something

There will be a whip melee.

Excalibur uses his melee weapon while Slash Dashing.

How will he use a whip while Slash Dashing?

Slash Dash looks ridiculous enough with gauntlets, but whip? I can't even imagine that other than the whip just becoming stiff.

An idea for the new tenno shotgun.

think this way, we don't have any slug cannon shotgun with 100% AOE knock down with 20 meter radius damage(same as the heavy impact mod) in addition to the damage dealt with normal and also high critical chance of 30% to compensate for low "magazine size" and to top it off add an exclusive mod and call it WARHEAD(with different varieties of the mod) a mod  that makes the shells create environmental hazards like fire fields burn for long(revenge against the napalms, electro fields for robots to fry them for long and freeze fields to kill shields for long(same goes to shield ospreys damn them all). and I do mean: make an ultimate crowd control double barrel shotgun!

IN SHORT SHOTGUNS ARE ABOUT AMMO VERIATY AND RAW POWER THAT COMPINSATE FOR LOW AMMO RESERVE!.(BY MASS CROWD CONTROL(THINK OF THE INFESTED AND THE ANOYING KNOCK DOWNS, ITS TIME FOR REVENGE AGAINST THE HEAVIES!)

yeah another important note is not only there is no damage over distance falloff the environmental hazards you make don't hurt you and maybe it would be an innate effect and the mod WARHEAD would just enhance it further like greater duration, greater damage over time, or even an added effect. one thing for sure it would be the most ammo efficient mass crowd control weapon to date.

please someone i'm french i don't understand have they tell when is the update 11

Il n'y a pas une date précise encore pour update 11. Cependant, c'est très possible que ça va arriver soit cette semaine, ou à la fin du mois.

Edited by Casardis