Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Livestream #18

[DE]Rebecca

Heyo. A very nice livestream as per usual. Thank you answering my question and that of the other members as well. I actually figured that it was supposed to be Valkyr in place of Mag as it made sense. But that's cool. I initially thought that Mag was solely because she was part of the original crew (she's so OG)

I was wondering though, in light of Valkyr not being used, maybe we can see a short clip of her when the event for update 11 goes live? I just feel like she's a little deserving of a specific introduction seeing as she's prolly been (and I say this very considerately) "tampered" or "abused" by corpus technicians and alad v himself in their efforts to get components for their zanuka project.

Anyway, thanks a lot DE. it's been a great day today. can't wait for all that Update 11 has to bring. Wish I had more time to play.

why was this livestream so sudden
i didnt get like a notification in game

EDIT:
please keep the tradition of making a notification of an upcoming livestream like it has been before
i usually see a "[1-2 Day(s): *Livestream*]" ingame
and i was excitedly waiting this month (all in vain)
watching it alone is very sad, it will make you want to keep cats - lots of cats.

Edited by blackstraykitten

This is why I @(*()$ hate people who leak S#&$.

They had fixed the Soma clip rotating the wrong way but didn't realise the fixed version because they wanted to launch the trailer ASAP and didn't have time to upload up the fixed version for whatever reason and then they were picked up on it.

@(*()$ people leaking BS again.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Will there be an option to choose between U11 and Pre-U11 Lotus?

While the new one looks nice I kinda prefer the old one :/

Edited by Morte_de_Angelis

Well some interesting info about Update 11.

Looking forward to Damage 2.0 what ever it breaks the game or not, i think i'm far ahead enough that i can live with it being broken for some time, since most of the good stuff is allready in my hands so it can't interrupt me in my weaker state.

I just hope it finaly makes the level 90+ missions that seem to constantly creep up in the alert system more managable without Soma/Kunai requirement.

HOWEVER. I do wonder if throwing in a complete damage overhaul just a few days after you launched it on PS4 is such a smart idea. Meaning a lot of players who's experience might go down the drain shortly after they started to play. Though perhaps you will throw it in later, after you made your field tests on the PC version.

Incomming rant, sorry.

Talking about the PS4 version. I found it hillarious how watching the guy play the game highlighted some of the really annoying problems you have in the game. Mainly knockback. I laughed when he got juggeled by two shield lancers in a row while trying to escape. Especialy funny since the second one got him in mid air. Which also happend only a few seconds after he got killed by a Scorpion because he couldn't defend himself while she was pulling him down. It so beautifully shows why that system is so damn wrong. Funny enough that was exactly when the stream got interrupted, as if your streaming system didn't wanted people to see the misery.

Please for the love of god, remove knockback spam on some enemies, at least for shield lancers and heavy Grineer. You don't need every second enemy in the game having a knockback attack that is extremely hard to evade and impossible to block. It ruins melee.

Similar the Jackal bossfight you guys were so in awe about midway through the stream was laughable to watch since it showed both the horrible timing of the invicibility phases of Jackal (2 hits legs, 10 seconds waiting, 2 hits body, rince and repeat) and the annoying shockwave spam it does.

Oh and is Mr. Sinclair interrupting a question mid sentence every livestream on purpose? It's like he is waiting for the right moment to distract everyone for 10 minutes each stream.

End of rant.

Resources drones sound like a good alternative to just grinding and adding a bit more to do outside of repeating the same missions over and over.

Berzerker looking a bit beefier is definetly an improvement, but the backstory still raises a few eyebrows, mainly how there can be more than one or what frame she original was? Looking forward to how she will be played.

Ember Prime looks definetly better than Mag Prime in terms of helmet. However despite that Glaive prime there i still believe that some weapons should be pre-Orokin in origin, therefor preceding the Prime versions. For me these weapons are the Lato, the Skana and the Glaive.

Interesting preview on the scanner systems. Looks like Loki gets another good reason for being a starter frame since he and Ash will be the best suited for stealth scans.

The Sawmen being renamed Butchers is kind of sad. I had hoped we might get the old Sawmen back, since the Butchers are not nearly as fearsome looking and sounding.

Lotus new 3d model comfirms that she is infact a living person, seeing how there is now more skin visible besides her face. Also nice work on that one.

Some nice concept art.

And overall that's the points i found interesting.

Thanks for all the info.