The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich bugged... idk how to fix this. there is no more indication that i need to hunt him.

M4ngoRanger

Question

It says i got all of them right, but nothing happened. its my first time time doing this as u can see based on my attempt... first i thought red crossed mean i got it right... anyway, back to my problem, i cant get this to work please help..20220528234418-1.jpg

7 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Am_Sha3gar said:

The final showdown is a railjack mission now, as indicated in the screenshot you postedImmagine-2022-05-28-165934.png

omg... thank u so much, i thought it was bugged. im not sure where that is but ill look for it. :D

21 minutes ago, M4ngoRanger said:

omg... thank u so much, i thought it was bugged. im not sure where that is but ill look for it. :D

when you board your Railjack, the Proxima will be shown. Inside is a Node marked to let you know the necessary node. Liches have a straight-forward method- take out the incoming fighters, then 2/3 Crewships once done then you can storm the command ship. Onboard is a standard Grineer layout like the Telesto node on Saturn but lockers and containers offer up Railjack resources not regular stuff. Work your way through to confront your Lich on the bridge and then you pick his fate. If you ever buy a Lich or Sister you can only ever Vanquish them

13 minutes ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

If you ever buy a Lich or Sister you can only ever Vanquish them

you can still convert those, just they can't be traded again and can only be used as railjack crew and as part of the "you died let's send a random ally to help" gimmick.

20 hours ago, EDM774 said:

you can still convert those, just they can't be traded again and can only be used as railjack crew and as part of the "you died let's send a random ally to help" gimmick.

are you sure? A friend traded me their Lich as she had the Vengeful Toxin Ephemera and when we faced off in the final showdown only Vanquish was available; I could not convert her. Unless something changed recently I'm pretty sure we cannot convert a traded Lich, Sisters may be different but I never had one so can't comment :p

1 hour ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

are you sure? A friend traded me their Lich as she had the Vengeful Toxin Ephemera and when we faced off in the final showdown only Vanquish was available; I could not convert her. Unless something changed recently I'm pretty sure we cannot convert a traded Lich, Sisters may be different but I never had one so can't comment :p

I haven't traded for liches after sisters released, but I do have 4 ephemera liches from before that which I traded for and converted afterwards it just lists them as converted non tradeable in the codex.

I don't believe DE would change how that works, then again it's DE so anything is possible.

Archived