Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Search Button and You

(PSN)Claudija

10 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

they haven't got phones? Really the official app does give event info you just can't interact with your Extractors if logged into the game. The time they take asking the bot over and over is wasted when one tap and there it is on an official app no less. That's why it gets frustrating having the same people without fail, asking the same things over and over when as you say yourself: Google is your friend

until yesterday i had an iphone 4 which wouldnt install the app (too old iOS), so i'm sure that not everyone has a phone capable of loading the app. Also though, it would take me less time to just start typing in a game im already playing instead of unlocking phone, entering app, clicking baro. The only part that really bugs me is when they say when baro 30 seconds after someone else did and u see the purple text twice without even scrolling xD. Another thing - baro is every 2 weeks, not like hes changing his schedule ever so honestly no one should need to ask anywhere ever if they just remember the last time he was in game... or just check the game every friday if too lazy to remember no real reason to ask.

On 2022-06-02 at 7:43 PM, (PSN)Luke_Zakalwe said:

I 100% agree with you; every topic you mentioned is easily searchable, if one only bothers to.

But even the needless questions, we often try to help. The thing is, tho, you help one, two, ten, a hundred times, but then you see a hundredh and first question which could've been solved by the asker just by typing the exact same thing in the Google... and something breaks.

You grow jaded and stop caring. Useless question desentisize even the most altruistic of us in the end..

Edit: Funny thing is, the askers don't care; always trying to go the shortest way and there's always someone willing to help, to be useful, to care.

My two bits of cynisism. It's great you are still trying to help and educate people.

Thank you as always, for your input and you are so right. After you become an NPC repeating the same thing for like the hundred-thousandth time it grates on some, me as one; which is a sad thing yup as I love trying to help hence my thread here. Bringing it to light to help those doing these things to be better.

Thank you as always for your input though *bows*

On 2022-06-01 at 7:05 AM, (PSN)Claudija said:

The amount of: Where/ When Baro? comments in Region chat when there's unofficial Warframe Hub running realtime, DE's own Warframe App (pity we must be logged out the game to use it fully) and even notices at Ducat Trade terminals in any Relay that say in large font the Void Trader status- boggles the mind. Perhaps the devs will accomodate the lazy and just put a flashing note on the Navigation instead. I mean not like Baro inboxes us when and where he... oh wait; he does. Literally that -day- he arrives. So guys please stop flooding Region with it ty.

I do this tbh
I know all of this exists, but it's just much more convenient for me to type this in region chat instead of having to go to a relay or look it up online

On 2022-06-02 at 11:10 PM, mrhapps said:

until yesterday i had an iphone 4 which wouldnt install the app (too old iOS), so i'm sure that not everyone has a phone capable of loading the app. Also though, it would take me less time to just start typing in a game im already playing instead of unlocking phone, entering app, clicking baro. The only part that really bugs me is when they say when baro 30 seconds after someone else did and u see the purple text twice without even scrolling xD. Another thing - baro is every 2 weeks, not like hes changing his schedule ever so honestly no one should need to ask anywhere ever if they just remember the last time he was in game... or just check the game every friday if too lazy to remember no real reason to ask.

precisely your point here is one reason this thread was made as you say so nicely- every fortnight we call a 2 week period in the UK, Baro arrives. It shouldn't be hard to remember yet; as you again note here, the "Where Baro?" like a summon chant for better drops- is so constant far more of us like myself had to put the term in exclusion to stop the spam in Region. Thank you for the comment here

Archived