Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

forma dissappearing for days, lost a few bundles so far

cyclon21

my forma's have been dissappearing.

after building them it shows them in the foundry, but when i want to use them it gives a "unknown error" message.
after i load to another area (dojo for example) the forma's are just gone and it shows 0 forma.
i also bought some forma bundles. and then wanting to use them i got the same "unknown error" aswel as them dissappearing after reloading. 

this has been going on for atleast multiple days. a ticket is in but maybe im just overlooking something, altough i cant imagine what.

This might sound dumb, but how is your internet connection? I know when I had really bad connection issues, I would randomly "loose" built items. Upon restoring my connection and rebooting, it turned out that I'd never claimed them, or I did have them.

Have you tried rebooting?

Dojo is not a good place to check things in general other than Railjack. What you see there is unreliable. Still showed missing when you went back to orbiter. I've had this happen in a rare occasion too, but the items were there after restarting the game like LeakingAmps said.

5 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

Dojo is not a good place to check things in general other than Railjack. What you see there is unreliable. Still showed missing when you went back to orbiter. I've had this happen in a rare occasion too, but the items were there after restarting the game like LeakingAmps said.

ye i tried restarting too, but for the vid dojo was quicker, aswel as it been going on for days now, im missing atleast 10 maybe even 20 forma total so far. im quite curious what comes out of the ticket.

I also had a forma bundle purchase vanish 2 times in a row.

However after paying attention I realized it was a network issue as no platinum was removed from my account. I restarted my router waited 10 minutes and retried...forma bundle in the inventory 35p removed.

On a side not DE are pretty good so if you and they see that plat was removed from your account and you have zero forma I am sure they will fix it.

a new day, plat stil gone and forma stil missing.

my network is solid aswel, 

and im also sure this wil be resolved once DE gets to my ticket, i never had problems resolving anything in the past. but i also knew it could take a few days. 

game feels rough when there is no way of aquiring forma. 

17 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

This is not an issue with the game, this is a result of your earlier interactions with Support. I've requested that they take another look at your account.

oke wel ty, i was affraid that was a connection, but i dissmissed it since it didnt happen right after the interaction, or i only noticed much later. hope this gets resolved soon.

Archived