The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why does the "no eye" rule exist if de breaks it themselves?

13 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

?

Did you not see female xaku deluxe or something? Literally the most human like frame design ever made.

Even the deluxe, which has their own set of rules.

If DE is reserving the right to make skins with some semblance to that of a human face for themselves, that's their choice. If you, and any Tennogen creator, would like to make case that "I want to add human-like characteristics on my creation" go ahead. Just be aware, you may come across the same situation that IgnusDei went through with their Ember deluxe skin.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, NovusNova said:

If your referring to the new concepts shown at Tennocon, its not a second Xaku skin, its a skin for Lotus.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/QnWWaL

Xaku Deluxe:

Reveal hidden contents

liger-inuzuka-1900px-wtrmrk-xaku-deluxe.

Lotus Deluxe:

Reveal hidden contents

liger-inuzuka-lotus-graphic.jpg?16580009

Wait that's a lotus skin? No wonder it looks so....

Not designed for use in third person.

Even tho I was wrong, xaku deluxe still human like

16 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Wait that's a lotus skin? No wonder it looks so....

Not designed for use in third person.

Even tho I was wrong, xaku deluxe still human like

Deluxe skins have a different set of rules hence the "deluxe" name. The zephyr deluxe for example does not fit the game as it lacks the organic flowing shapes that warframes are known for, and is instead very geometric, it looks like it would fit a cyberpunk game. When it comes to tennogen, then DE is very strict and want the skins to fit the game. 

I do however think that deluxe skins having more freedom than tennogen is a valid complaint, as both exist in the game. Tennogen would not even break immersion, as deluxes and others things such as the wing ephemeras, have already done that. 

Perhaps DE made this rule so the workshop would be less bloated or maybe it's just less work, idk.

19 minutes ago, Goosmo said:

Deluxe skins have a different set of rules hence the "deluxe" name. The zephyr deluxe for example does not fit the game as it lacks the organic flowing shapes that warframes are known for, and is instead very geometric, it looks like it would fit a cyberpunk game. When it comes to tennogen, then DE is very strict and want the skins to fit the game. 

I do however think that deluxe skins having more freedom than tennogen is a valid complaint, as both exist in the game. Tennogen would not even break immersion, as deluxes and others things such as the wing ephemeras, have already done that. 

Perhaps DE made this rule so the workshop would be less bloated or maybe it's just less work, idk.

The funny thing is many tennogen skins already break what you would expect from warframes.

Like the fact that many frames have tennogen helmets giving them cat or kitsune ears.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived