Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rescue missions should be excluded from Lich Missions.

Lancars

5 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

Lich agros towards players not objectives , so consider like maybe staying away from defense objective while leaving one player in charge of defense .

I'd like to but sometimes the AI gets derp and stands there. and if its rescue it seems to choose a random person to follow so i can stay back as far as i want and the rescue target goes and tries to tank the lich.

If you dont wish to try your luck on the combination, and you are doing rescue, just run towards the extraction, as the rescue target will teleport to you if you get far enough away, and the lich will not. You can then either help the rescue target up again if need be or just legg it for the extraction as even if the rescue target is bleeding out, you can still extract and be fine. its only if the rescue target bleeds completely out that you will have a problem.

And if you for some reason want to try the combination, then you should still get out of there and then try your luck on another mission, Best strategy is to do the defense and rescue missions first, then do the missions that only require killing. As that will minimize the chances of you failing a mission because of the lich.

7 hours ago, Lancars said:

The target is too fragile and when the lich shows up they always target the defense terminal/person and you can't get them away from it and it fails the mission and the rescue target being extra fragile is just a waste.

i do rescue missions with lich or parvos sister all the time, it never died on me. if you want to test combo's i would highly recommend you save your capture missions for last, thats what i always do. 

6 hours ago, Lancars said:

I'd like to but sometimes the AI gets derp and stands there. and if its rescue it seems to choose a random person to follow so i can stay back as far as i want and the rescue target goes and tries to tank the lich.

when you want to deal with your lich, just dont bother doing it in public, random players always screw it up for you because their brains aren't fully formed to know when you dont want them to attack, random player: "hit attack, kill, ignore everything" lol

Archived