PSA: Styanax Inbox Temporarily Disabled [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

I've logged in at least a couple dozen times since the update, and even a few times since the last fixes 3 days ago. Still no Styanax or message, or anything of the sort. Loving the update and everything otherwise, but I'm still hoping for my Styanax to actually show up at some point.

Edited by RedFalconGamer
  • Like 1

Dunno if this is tge right place to check but what do i do if im still missing Styanax aswell as the Warfame slot... Even bought a slot to cgeck if thats the issue but still no Styanax... Have the inbox message just cant do anything with it exept watch the anime wich is kinda neat. 

• Like 1

Also unsure if this is the right place but as of now from day one of the patch, no Styanax in inbox or arsenal. I'm not sure this is due to me clearing/deleting my messages shortly after reciving them (I dont like cluttering the inbox) and as such not having the "inbox" message to actually aquire him.

• Like 1

Have logged into the game multiple times in the last week, completed Vailbreaker Quest, etc. even hunted both the Owl and the Wolf. Still no Hoplite in my inbox or inventory.

I'm not sure if this is just high traffic of so many Tenno logging in or something else, but since I'm not sure where else to say anything, saying it here.

• Like 1

My husband and I were unable to get Styanax, however our son who just created an account, played excaliber, but once he got into his ship for the first time was forced logged in as Styanax. Kinda weird eh? Hopefully this helps with whatever this bug is.

• Like 1