Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Styanax Inbox Temporarily Disabled [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

If you get the message. it means that you will get styanax soon it seems. just have to que up a mission then relog and it will be in the arsenal from what I understand. HOWEVER. it seems like there's a small percentage 1-2% who don't get the message, meaning they will never get Styanax until something is done. the resolved issues only have to deal with the constant message. but WE few who haven't gotten the message have no troubleshooting solutions. and it seems like nothings Resolved. the issues "Resolved" are surface level, nothing deeper. 

I just want my spartan for Fashion Frame competition that we hold with new frame releases. and I cant even get my entry in BECAUSE the system has no real resolution. Please, I've already lost half my time for concept design, pallet decision, theme decisions. and I cant do anything if I dont have access to the frame!

Le Sigh. I didnt wanna compete in Fashion Frame or Captura events anyways *cries on the inside*

1 hour ago, GibblesTheGible said:

If you get the message. it means that you will get styanax soon it seems. just have to que up a mission then relog and it will be in the arsenal from what I understand. HOWEVER. it seems like there's a small percentage 1-2% who don't get the message, meaning they will never get Styanax until something is done. the resolved issues only have to deal with the constant message. but WE few who haven't gotten the message have no troubleshooting solutions. and it seems like nothings Resolved. the issues "Resolved" are surface level, nothing deeper. 

I just want my spartan for Fashion Frame competition that we hold with new frame releases. and I cant even get my entry in BECAUSE the system has no real resolution. Please, I've already lost half my time for concept design, pallet decision, theme decisions. and I cant do anything if I dont have access to the frame!

Le Sigh. I didnt wanna compete in Fashion Frame or Captura events anyways *cries on the inside*

I am sorry :( all I can say is I recommend you to approach support directly (beside this message on forum)
I wish I (or anybody else) could help.

There has been a new war final archon bug\glitch that's been happening to thousands of people where we fight the last archon and destroy all 3 barriers then get spawned in space on archwings locked in a position can't move and shows the archon health bar there's been lots of reports of this and happened to me please fix this soon as possible.

Same, I’ve been actively playing since the update. I got three inbox messages about the formas and potatoes, and oddly one from Baro telling me he was at a relay that’s been blown up. Did the quest, soloed the Archon stuff, done a bunch of missions, still nothing. I’m sure it’ll get fixed at some point, DE has never failed yet on that but at this moment I’m setting my expectations to having to farm the new frame when we can.

4 hours ago, NelomirPrime said:

I am sorry :( all I can say is I recommend you to approach support directly (beside this message on forum)
I wish I (or anybody else) could help.

Unfortunately, I have. and have been waiting for almost 24hrs. D.E support usually takes a week to get back. Love the game and know they don't really have a dedicated support team, that splits up other teams. but its inconvenient. I've never really had a decent experience with contacting their support in the 8 years I've been playing. so, I usually do my best to not need them. but this is literally the only way I MIGHT be able to get anything in for the competition. its also why alot of community members who do alot of the fashion frame and captura's dont hedge towards creation. theres no real help when things matter. its long term waits.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Xenotundra said:

Hey this isn't resolved for me, I still haven't gotten the inbox message or the warframe

yeah the resolved. is for the Message spamming people who kept the message. it would spam a million times. their still working on the Styanax delivery system. thats giving them issues apparently

Nothing today , it would be nice if DE talk a bit more so we know if they are doing something or just left for the week end with an unfinished job by the way what happens if you don't get it by the end ? you have to buy it with plat on the store , now that would be funny and yes i'm loosing patience and no i wont contact support because it's a problem on their side .

I was told by my brother that the new warframe was supposed to come with a free slot as well as the warframe himself but after looking at the message (and deleting it) I checked for the warframe and it wasn't there? I don't have any free slots so it's highly possible that's why but that means that just because of that I'm missing out on getting the warframe?

I also didn't get Sytanax either or a warframe slot accompanying him i'm just kinda left out to dry here

I logged into warframe after Updating (9/12/2022) i went to my foundry and claimed Titania prime to which i had to buy a warframe slot and when i went to check my Arsenal i had Titania prime but not Sytanax

Archived