The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker Twitch Drops Campaign

[DE]Dudley

Kahl not afraid…

Update 32: Veilbreaker launched today and we wanted to offer opportunities for all Tenno to celebrate!

Watch Warframe on Twitch for 45 minutes starting at 8 p.m. ET on September 8th to earn the Veilbreaker Grab Bag:

• Kahl-175 Community Glyph
  • Styanax Community Display
  • 3x Relic Pack
  • Forma

Veilbreaker Grab Bag.png

To be eligible for this campaign please ensure you follow these steps:

1. Link your Warframe and Twitch account 
  2. Watch any stream in the Warframe Twitch Directory for 45 minutes
  3. Claim your Drop and log into Warframe

But you will need to hurry Tenno as this campaign will only last until Thursday, September 15th at 12 p.m. ET.

* This campaign has a maximum claim limit of 5.

53 minutes ago, (XBOX)RAGEDINFERN0 said:

I think what that person's asking and what I'm curious about is the claim limit. So say I watch for 3 hours do I get 12 forma's?

The last sentence in the original post says:

"This campaign has a maximum claim limit of 5."

So a maximum of 5 times. Also it's 1 forma per 45 minutes, so 5 formas would take 3 hours and 45 minutes of watching.

5 minutes ago, Flannoit said:

Is today the only stream with the drops enabled? Asking since I'll unfortunately be leaving for work the moment the stream starts.

"But you will need to hurry Tenno as this campaign will only last until Thursday, September 15th at 12 p.m. ET."

24 minutes ago, RedNaW said:

"But you will need to hurry Tenno as this campaign will only last until Thursday, September 15th at 12 p.m. ET."

I read that, but the text line before the image implies it's CLAIMABLE until the 15th but the stream itself is only on the 8th.

4 hours ago, Flannoit said:

I read that, but the text line before the image implies it's CLAIMABLE until the 15th but the stream itself is ONLY on the 8th.

"Watch Warframe on Twitch for 45 minutes STARTING at 8 p.m. ET on September 8th to earn the Veilbreaker Grab Bag:

• Kahl-175 Community Glyph
  • Styanax Community Display
  • 3x Relic Pack
  • Forma

To be eligible for this campaign please ensure you follow these steps:

1. Link your Warframe and Twitch account 
  2. WATCH ANY STREAM in the Warframe Twitch Directory for 45 minutes
  3. Claim your Drop and log into Warframe

But you will need to hurry Tenno as this campaign will ONLY LAST until Thursday, September 15th at 12 p.m. ET."

15 hours ago, Ins. said:

The last sentence in the original post says:

"This campaign has a maximum claim limit of 5."

So a maximum of 5 times. Also it's 1 forma per 45 minutes, so 5 formas would take 3 hours and 45 minutes of watching.

Max 5 drops from 8th till 15th or you can get 5 drops per day?

People seemed to be confused by the wording. Veilbreaker twitch drop campaign will be live directory wide from September 8 (8 pm ET) to September 15 at 12 pm ET. Watch 45 minutes per drop. You can get up to five grab bags during this campaign. 

I'm a Creator in the artist category but I also stream regularly. I think my regulars will be happy to get some goodies while listening to me and my friends babble and play. :)

Archived