The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post your inaros rework ideas in the comments and i will rate them

(PSN)Nagato_09716

20 minutes ago, (PSN)Nagato_09716 said:

Nidus can do that but even better

lol, you mean building stacks for ages and still dies? an arcane grace will make inaros unkillable right off the bat, ZERO UPKEEP. you do know what upkeep means right? literally zero maintenance, and he can't die. I can afk in a level 200+ sp run and I won't die. try that with nidus.... lol

2 minutes ago, jojokaizer said:

lol, you mean building stacks for ages and still dies? an arcane grace will make inaros unkillable right off the bat, ZERO UPKEEP. you do know what upkeep means right? literally zero maintenance, and he can't die. I can afk in a level 200+ sp run and I won't die. try that with nidus.... lol

You know who can do that but better than both nidus and Inaros? 

Revenant. 

You just push a button every 25 seconds and you don't die, very easy to maintain.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Revenant. 

You just push a button every 25 seconds and you don't die, very easy to maintain.

again, that's a button every 25 seconds. inaros doesn't need to worry about any upkeep. start the mission and you're already good. this is why he is amazing. you want to spam abilities, then there are other frames for you. you can just focus on shooting you fav gun without worrying about anything playing inaros.

3 minutes ago, jojokaizer said:

It takes less than 15 sec to build  stacks and its way harder to die with nidus yhan inaros unless you went out of your way to do so 

Flexing not having abilities in a game where half of it if not more is about abilities is like playing a fps and flexing you dont have a gun

27 minutes ago, jojokaizer said:

and I disagree with your view. inaros is the premiere weapons frame. no other frame can provide the tankieness of inaros with zero active refreshes of skills. this is where he shines and why he is perfect. I m not looking for another frame to spam or upkeep abilities. there are already every other frame out there for that. I use inaros so I can run around shooting or cutting things down without having to worry about dying.

We're not saying Inaros is ineffective. We're saying a frame who is only effective because he can abuse Arcane Grace incredibly well, is not a well-designed player character

Three of Inaros's abilities are terrible, they should be buffed or replaced. It would make playing Inaros more fun

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Revenant. 

Been using rev alot since i decided to buy him and i dont regret it he will inevitably takes inaros spot as my most used frame one day 

Theres like a million of these reworks and ideas for inaros, but i really want to take what he has and just boost it up to a degree

same basic powers but now bolstered with "scarabs" and sand more

1: for Inaros's passive, he still keeps his sarcophagus, but has a new bonus passive

there is a 3% chance that any projectiles/bullets that hit inaros will simply pass through him and deal no damage

-this is show on him as a splotch of sand exploding on him

2: Desiccation, still tosses sand to stun an enemy, opening them to finisher

But now, if you have Scarab armor active, when you toss sand, enemies also get hit with scarabs

these drain 4% EH per second of the stun duration of Desiccation, and ramps up by 1% per second up to 8% 

The scarabs deal damage the entire duration of the stun, so duration helps alot

3: Devour being upgraded as well, to deal a base 1% EH per second you are devouring the target, ramping up by 0.5% a second up to 6%

but with scarab armor on it is doubled to 2% eh a second, ramping 1% a second up to 8% 

Devouring a target has a 25% chance to spawn a clone, 50% if you have scarab armor on

4: Honestly, sandstorm is my most hated power in the game, it just needs more drag, pull, range, damage

but, what if we could choose to be the sandstorm, or simply walk with it?

Tap to summon sandstorm, it activates around you, so now you can turn it on and walk with it

Hold to become the sandstorm, now immune to damage, this increases the speed and power of it too

^the storm spins faster, +50% damage, range of the storm

With scarab armor active, the sandstorm now deals random ticks of 2 - 4% EH damage per second to enemies in the storm

And applies slash procs as well

5-No changes to scarab armor, it just builds up to 100%, and drops 75 50 25 0 on use 

Tap to summon clouds of scarabs that attach and attack targets, making 8-12m clouds of scarabs that stun enemies

The scarab swarms strip armor, apply slash procs and deal EH% damage per second. 

Just now, (PSN)Nagato_09716 said:

It takes less than 15 sec to build  stacks and its way harder to die with nidus yhan inaros unless you went out of your way to do so 

Flexing not having abilities in a game where half of it if not more is about abilities is like playing a fps and flexing you dont have a gun

going out of your way to do so is getting arcane grace and some health mods? lol? do you even play inaros? and when has this game been about abilities in the last 2 years? remember AOE meta? things die with a button press, what are you using your skills for again? oh... to stay alive? which inaros can do without the use of skills? 

like I said, you want to have fun spamming skills, that's fine. I have fun shooting guns and using my melee weapons. inaros is the perfect frame for it. but everyone wants to change him to be a skill spam bot like every other frame? no thanks.

2 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

We're not saying Inaros is ineffective. We're saying a frame who is only effective because he can abuse Arcane Grace incredibly well, is not a well-designed player character

Three of Inaros's abilities are terrible, they should be buffed or replaced. It would make playing Inaros more fun

Is it even abusable anymore doesnt it have a cd now since scarlet spear? I havent kept up with the game very much since kuva liches 

2 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

and I am saying I don't want him to have skills that he has to up keep. I enjoy the frame because he doesn't HAVE to use skills. if DE were to "balance" inaros and give him some decent skills, you can bet your ass his suitability will drop. then he just becomes another upkeep frame.

Just now, jojokaizer said:

going out of your way to do so is getting arcane grace and some health mods? lol? do you even play inaros? and when has this game been about abilities in the last 2 years? remember AOE meta? things die with a button press, what are you using your skills for again? oh... to stay alive? which inaros can do without the use of skills? 

like I said, you want to have fun spamming skills, that's fine. I have fun shooting guns and using my melee weapons. inaros is the perfect frame for it. but everyone wants to change him to be a skill spam bot like every other frame? no thanks.

I mean going out of your way to lose as nidus he has easy dr with his 3rd skill and a good teammates and self boost with his 4th and  decent passive 

> have you ever played inaros

Geee i wonder who is my most used frame in the ss i posted earlier 

What do i use my skill for? To heal to tank to kill to have mobility it for p much everything not just survivability 

4 minutes ago, jojokaizer said:

and I am saying I don't want him to have skills that he has to up keep. I enjoy the frame because he doesn't HAVE to use skills. if DE were to "balance" inaros and give him some decent skills, you can bet your ass his suitability will drop. then he just becomes another upkeep frame.

If he got reworled he will inevitably have one since the game is focused on abilities 

1 minute ago, (PSN)Nagato_09716 said:

I mean going out of your way to lose as nidus he has easy dr with his 3rd skill and a good teammates and self boost with his 4th and  decent passive 

> have you ever played inaros

Geee i wonder who is my most used frame in the ss i posted earlier 

What do i use my skill for? To heal to tank to kill to have mobility it for p much everything not just survivability 

I feel like people here are so narrow in their views that they can't comprehend what other people are saying. I'll break it down for you. using a skill to stay alive aka "nidus". isn't as good as inaros not needing one.... get it?

i don't care if inaros is a selfish frame that doesn't offer much to others. if you really want support, just helm roar and you can buff to your little heart's content. I also don't care how much you use him, because apparently you don't understand why he's so loved and used by so many. ZERO upkeep, and when my weapons are doing 8 million damage in an aoe... I don't need skills.

7 minutes ago, jojokaizer said:

Yeah, good luck getting most game designers to allow that

I know what you're talking about. It's called Abnegation, and it is a way to have fun in games. But when you get into "god mode without cheats codes" levels of abnegation, the developers almost always patch that out. You have to put in SOME effort

If he got reworled he will inevitably have one since the game is focused on abilities 

lol, it's been how long since inaros has been out? if DE knows any better, they will never touch inaros. cause the backlash will be pretty large. regardless of how many drones yelling about wanting inaros changed, there is an even larger group of people who enjoy his ease of play. adaptation, arcane grace, and a good weapon will clear any content up to level 250+. and only 5% of the player base even ever see content that's 200+. no change will be made.

I feel like people here are so narrow in their views that they can't comprehend what other people are saying. I'll break it down for you. using a skill to stay alive aka "nidus". isn't as good as inaros not needing one.... get it?

i don't care if inaros is a selfish frame that doesn't offer much to others. if you really want support, just helm roar and you can buff to your little heart's content. I also don't care how much you use him, because apparently you don't understand why he's so loved and used by so many. ZERO upkeep, and when my weapons are doing 8 million damage in an aoe... I don't need skills.

Yes expect you tank way less than him in endgame content  

I understand why he was so loved but now he needs some changes 

lol, it's been how long since inaros has been out? if DE knows any better, they will never touch inaros. cause the backlash will be pretty large. regardless of how many drones yelling about wanting inaros changed, there is an even larger group of people who enjoy his ease of play. adaptation, arcane grace, and a good weapon will clear any content up to level 250+. and only 5% of the player base even ever see content that's 200+. no change will be made.

Their will almost be no big backlash thats like saying wukong shouldnt have been reworked 

1 minute ago, TARINunit9 said:

Yeah, good luck getting most game designers to allow that

I know what you're talking about. It's called Abnegation, and it is a way to have fun in games. But when you get into "god mode without cheats codes" levels of abnegation, the developers almost always patch that out. You have to put in SOME effort

inaros was released in 2016, there hasn't been any change to his kit. it's 2022 now... he isn't change any time soon lol. DE has other problems they rather be dealing with. such as making new frames to make money. and if anything, there are way worse frames that need a rework than inaros.

Yes expect you tank way less than him in endgame content  

I understand why he was so loved but now he needs some changes 

what is end game content? who does endura runs anymore? you have like 1 or 2% of the player base that even goes beyond 3 hours now. every single end game content can be done with inaros with a fraction of the work needed playing nidus. nidus is only good for longer missions, which inaros is ALSO good at. I would bet 95%+ of the population never seen a level 500 enemy. and that's about the point when inaros can die. so your point is moot.

inaros was released in 2016, there hasn't been any change to his kit. it's 2022 now... he isn't change any time soon lol. DE has other problems they rather be dealing with. such as making new frames to make money. and if anything, there are way worse frames that need a rework than inaros.

Wukong took 4-5 years to get reworked its never too late to rework him

Just now, jojokaizer said:

what is end game content? who does endura runs anymore? you have like 1 or 2% of the player base that even goes beyond 3 hours now. every single end game content can be done with inaros with a fraction of the work needed playing nidus. nidus is only good for longer missions, which inaros is ALSO good at. I would bet 95%+ of the population never seen a level 500 enemy. and that's about the point when inaros can die. so your point is moot.

My point is that inaros will never excel beside casuals player for sortie or a bit long survival runs every other frame could outtank him with a bit more effort (clicking a button or 2 once in a while)

Archived