Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania need some buff

MzKsG

5 hours ago, MzKsG said:

DE gave Titania 3 flame damage but did not give a trigger, which is also a failed setting. In fact, what I'm trying to say is that it's pointless to add damage to such a skill, and I'm more inclined to turn this damage effect into a weakening effect on enemies or an enhancement to nearby friendly forces

In fact, this damage is not just useless, it is harmful. For example, if you want to combine lantern and baruuk lul. It seems to be added simply because the theme, but the moon does not warm the earth.

2022/9/20 AM4点29分 , Gaxxian 说:

Use this build and you will not have too many issues with high level enemies (i use titania for steel path, arbitrations and archon hunts without any problem):

I tried this build. We must admit that although titania can obtain a variety of damage reduction effects and evasion effects, titania itself has low health and armor, and it is still impossible to avoid being shot down.

1 hour ago, MzKsG said:

I tried this build. We must admit that although titania can obtain a variety of damage reduction effects and evasion effects, titania itself has low health and armor, and it is still impossible to avoid being shot down.

I have 1300 hp and about 400 armor (currently 500 with an archon shard). This is enough to survive standard steal path content and have 77% strength from umbra mods. If you put gloom, you can only be killed by explosive eximus and only when you are not using 50% dr. All you need with gloom is to shoot for a very powerful heal and you can facetank pretty much everything.

My current build is a dispenser and an arcane that does an automatic knockdown of enemies within a 15m radius when you pickup energy. Well, while the others are down, I'll just kill all the Eximus.

And yes, I think that gloom is now very strong for Titania due to the fact that it synergizes so well with razorwing. I mean, gloom requires 300% strength like razorwing, gloom literally doesn't care about duration and works well with energy efficiency like razorwing. And all you need is just to leave 100% range. Yes, it won't give razorwing blitz, but you don't need it, because frozen enemies are x3 headshot damage. The laziest build for people who only want to shoot.

13小时前 , selig_fay 说:

I have 1300 hp and about 400 armor (currently 500 with an archon shard). This is enough to survive standard steal path content and have 77% strength from umbra mods. If you put gloom, you can only be killed by explosive eximus and only when you are not using 50% dr. All you need with gloom is to shoot for a very powerful heal and you can facetank pretty much everything.

My current build is a dispenser and an arcane that does an automatic knockdown of enemies within a 15m radius when you pickup energy. Well, while the others are down, I'll just kill all the Eximus.

And yes, I think that gloom is now very strong for Titania due to the fact that it synergizes so well with razorwing. I mean, gloom requires 300% strength like razorwing, gloom literally doesn't care about duration and works well with energy efficiency like razorwing. And all you need is just to leave 100% range. Yes, it won't give razorwing blitz, but you don't need it, because frozen enemies are x3 headshot damage. The laziest build for people who only want to shoot.

I understand what you mean, but, I would like to say that in some high-level battles, the base value based on titania's health and armor is very low, so even if you get a mod increase, the absolute amount is small, which results in a valid hit once, it is enough to destroy titania.

6 hours ago, MzKsG said:

I understand what you mean, but, I would like to say that in some high-level battles, the base value based on titania's health and armor is very low, so even if you get a mod increase, the absolute amount is small, which results in a valid hit once, it is enough to destroy titania.

Well, I don't think she just needs more armor, although bigger shields would be nice (although people would disagree because more shields means less shieldgate abuse). But her hp and armor are in order. I mean with umbra sets you have 50% dr armor, add a shard, you get 65% dr armor. It's actually not that bad. Finally, there is also the health conversion dispenser build where you have 1k armor and that's 75%. And you can still have the adaptation and your personal dr from the ability. It's really very tanky. I think monkeys don't stop licking their lips.
On the other hand, her shields are average, but her ability to use an aviator also makes her very tanky. Shields have a base dr of 25% + 40% aviator + 24% aerodinamics. It's 89% dr when you're in the air, another 1% and cap. And you still have 50% dr. You can't agree with me, but I think it's at the level of gara shield with adaptation, because opponents never hit with 1 type of element and adaptation does not give the full 90% dr. But all this without regard to razorwing evasion.

I just think that people are too passionate about her damage, that they do not notice this side of her. I do not care if de is given an up protection, but I would prefer to work with her abilities, because, you know, I have little reason to use her first three abilities except 50% DR. And no matter how people mention the usefulness of Lantern, it is so slow that I prefer to just kill everything and go further. Ye, useful on 1k lvl is fine, but i never go this level, becouse it have no reason) 

16 hours ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

She is only for the best players (😉) !

Here we are not talking about mag)

16 hours ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

Thankfully Titania is not META (Most Exasperating Tedious and Annoying) here, she is FUN 🤩.

Most players abuse razorwing for relic hunting. Here she is meta.

In terms of fun, it's weird that people don't like archwing but for some reason they think titania is fun when titania is limited archwing)

As some already pointed, she is great and doesn't need buffs / bigger numbers.

What she need are some QoL especially in her second Skill. Having to rotate between 4 variants is worse than Wisp Reservoirs. On Titania is especially bad because it slow down her fast paced playstyle. But hey, Reservoirs has an augment that fix it. Titania doesn't even have an augment on her 2.

What I'm gonna say might be controversial but Razorwing Blitz need a speedcap that's manageable, i want to reach her max firerate while being able to move without getting stuck on some corner like a moth on a lamp.

Finally, her Melee stance. Please, remove the Archwing one and replace it with anything else.

Am 13.9.2022 um 03:02 schrieb MzKsG:

It was not difficult for titania to see that DE was set as an auxiliary frame mainly for the control effect. However, it had to be mentioned that her performance was not outstanding in both the control effect and the team's benefit.

Passive:

First of all, let's see the first passive effect of titania -- increase the jump distance. I'm sure this effect can work on any other frame, but it's an ornament for titania.

As for the second effect, yes, the constant recovery of life sounds good, but only 4 life per second. For light frame like titania, Nova and ember, it's not enough, not to mention heavy frame like inaros?

If you add '%' to the end of '4', I think it's better. At least, the effect of the reply should be based on a percentage, not a fixed 4 point.

Based on the Frame feature, I think Titania's passive abilities should be enhanced while in the air or enhanced when the skill is applied to a teammate(Or, when in the air, the other 3 Titania skills get extra effects. Like the 4 of gauss? )

1:

I think this skill is qualified to compare with other auxiliary frame of the same kind.

It would be better if a controlled enemy could attract bullets or explode when he died.

The CC for this skill overlaps with 3. I prefer to make it more offensive rather than simply float the enemy.

9.23.2022:The CC of this skill is useless,why do not give titania a offensive skills?

2:

I think this skill needs to be changed most.

First of all, it was difficult to use it. It needed to select an enemy before it could be released. This was definitely a difficult task in a fierce battle. Why didn't he use the same mechanism as hildryn's skill 2 to emit a circle of impulse wave and collect the effect from the enemy he touched? If you want to say that the active effect of this skill can only be effective on a single enemy, then you can let the impulse wave return when it meets the first enemy, or weaken the effect to a reasonable range of group skill.

In addition, the four different passive effects were too weak.

【1】 : compared with the other three effects, the first one might be the strongest and most practical. 50% of the wounds were reduced and the recovery was the best, even in the same kind of skill. After all, this value was stable, and the loss of the same skill was always floating. As for the anti injury effect, I don't think it has much effect. In fact, the damage caused by it is dispensable. It's better to change it to element trigger.

【2】 It was indeed a rare skill effect to reduce the shooting accuracy of the enemy, but the constant 50% weakening was indeed too weak. The quality of accuracy was indeed difficult to control. He didn't seem to directly weaken the damage. In fact, it was almost impossible to have an obvious effect on the enemy's shooting in the short and medium distance if the accuracy was reduced by 50%, and the enemy in remote design was usually not within the effect, which led to the loss of accuracy most of the time.

【3】 A skill that could work on a partner was also rare in all frame. If its adding effect is calculated separately after the other adding effects are settled, I think it is extremely excellent. If it is not, then the effect is like the legs of mosquitoes.

【4】 This skill makes me most confused. 25% of the slowing down effect was not affected by mod. What's its use?

All in all, why couldn't these benefits be strengthened by mod? Just like harrow and Trinity, wouldn't it be better to bind the effective range and the experience range. Otherwise, with these basic values alone, this skill would be very weak.

9.23.2022:I have a good idea. It is well known that 2 is a mechanism that gives buffs based on different enemy types before rework. Therefore, we can adjust it to: press 2 to release a special razorfly, which will fly towards the nearest enemy, explode at the moment of touching the enemy and knock the enemy down, while weakening the enemy. A shard is then collected from the enemy and returned. Gain a buff depending on the type of enemy. (The number of razorflies is affected by the skill range and duration, the buff strength is affected by the skill intensity, and the buff duration is affected by the skill duration)

Of course, I can probably guess that someone will see this and say that I am driving backwards.:)

But I think it's a cool way to improve on it and avoid the hassle of having to find enemies one by one to use the skills.

3:

This skill was very effective in controlling. What was puzzling was why it could cause fire damage, but it wouldn't have the effect of element triggering. I don't think the titania's associated attribute is fire. 

But on the other hand, it was better to increase the buff for the teammates or to debuff the enemies than to increase the damage effect. For example, the armor or shield could be permanently reduced by 10% per second, or the damage it could bear increased by 100%.

The use of this skill was really too narrow. If it could build a beacon on the spot or on a friend's target, it would perform better. On the other hand, if the skill was changed in this way, the user could still use the skill to the enemy, but the enemy would not be controlled by the skill and could still move freely. However, the enemy would create a beacon on the spot when he died, which would last for the remaining time.

4:

I can understand that the original intention of the razorflies was to attract the enemy's firepower. However, the razorflies were too fragile as a kind of consumer goods, and they didn't have an effective way to regenerate. We have to  use 2 many times, or reopen 4

If we use 2 skill to refresh, then if the effect of 2 is not over, we will undoubtedly increase too much energy loss by doing so. And it was not easy to use 2.

Secondly, it might be a good idea to combine razorflies with 2 skills, but it also caused 2 to become a skill that was not easy to be replaced, because the replacement of 2 would affect 4. We can increase the coordinated effect by 1 and 3 at the same time. For example, when we kill an enemy affected by 1 and 3, we can resurrect a razorfly, or we'd better set a fixed resurrection countdown for razorfly.

As for the method to switch 4 to regenerate the razorflies, I think it is the most inconvenient. Because sometimes we will turn on 4 to achieve the best state after accumulating a lot of buff with the increase of the strength of the next skill. However, turning on 4 means that we need to wait for these buff to appear again. It's too troublesome.

In addition, razorfly should be able to be increased by some basic mod installed on the partner, such as increasing health, increasing armor, increasing shields and so on

Besides, Diwata often made people forget him. As an exalted weapon, its nature was lower than that of many ordinary weapons of the same type, and it lacked a multiple enhancement. It was really hard to evaluate it.Diwata does not need to be strengthened to kill all sides, but at least it should be a weapon that can be used daily.

wukong was buffed after all? and now there was always 3x afk wukong army in each group...............
this must not happen with titania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

18分钟前 , slava.ukraine 说:

wukong was buffed after all? and now there was always 3x afk wukong army in each group...............
this must not happen with titania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You have no need to worry about this at all. Titania simply does not have any permanent sustained skills. Instead of worrying about titania, why don't you care about our 'wisp' :)

Gerade eben schrieb MzKsG:

You have no need to worry about this at all. Titania simply does not have any permanent sustained skills. Instead of worrying about titania, why don't you care about our 'wisp' :)

but wisp is not as strong as titania. she has very strong skills. but with wisp warframe all i see is buffs being placed and hoping team does all the work.🙄

13小时前 , slava.ukraine 说:

but wisp is not as strong as titania. she has very strong skills. but with wisp warframe all i see is buffs being placed and hoping team does all the work.🙄

I don't know if you're kidding. You say you're worried about having some afk teammates, and then you're worried about your teammates using titania. First of all, Titania only has an advantage against elite enemies, she does not have any aoe skills, and secondly, all of her skills are not permanent, which is completely different from Wukong's 1 and Wisp's fountains. If you really care if someone is in the afk, then you can't possibly involve this view to titania anyway.

Wisp 1 can be used perpetually at once, in fact many afks are enhanced by wisp 1.

15 hours ago, slava.ukraine said:

Wisp much stronger than titania. Maybe you people don't realize it, but being able to have roar and attack speed at the same time as a good weapon allows you to leave Titania far behind. You can build to 600% strength with nidus and razorwing blitz, you'll still be behind.
Now add here that 1 cc wisp is passive, 2 cc is threat + invisibility + invulnerability + teleport (and all this works for eximus), 3 cc is a game-breaking ability with a ton of damage. And all this does not eat a ton of energy. Wisp can literally have 45 Energy Efficiency and she'll be fine with that.
Wisp > Titania, that's a fact. She's more comfortable, she's stronger, she's more useful, and she breaks the game. Titania is not even close. She just needs mechanical adjustments.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb selig_fay:

Wisp much stronger than titania. Maybe you people don't realize it, but being able to have roar and attack speed at the same time as a good weapon allows you to leave Titania far behind. You can build to 600% strength with nidus and razorwing blitz, you'll still be behind.
Now add here that 1 cc wisp is passive, 2 cc is threat + invisibility + invulnerability + teleport (and all this works for eximus), 3 cc is a game-breaking ability with a ton of damage. And all this does not eat a ton of energy. Wisp can literally have 45 Energy Efficiency and she'll be fine with that.
Wisp > Titania, that's a fact. She's more comfortable, she's stronger, she's more useful, and she breaks the game. Titania is not even close. She just needs mechanical adjustments.

their strength depends on the group. and titania has good skills that perform well almost everywhere. whether solo speed runs, spy, collecting orbs in the flood.
wisp cannot do all that. also wisp has little armor and it becomes deadly for wisp in sp.

5 hours ago, slava.ukraine said:

their strength depends on the group. and titania has good skills that perform well almost everywhere. whether solo speed runs, spy, collecting orbs in the flood.
wisp cannot do all that. also wisp has little armor and it becomes deadly for wisp in sp.

Are you serious? 

I mean, literally solo speedrun and orbs collecting (I did not reproduce orbs, because it is funny argument and easily done on any frame). The problem is that you can definitely do this on wisp. 

About soft armor. Titania has 100 (125) base armor. Wisp - 175. I mean, are you sure that the problem is in armor? Maybe it is worth investing in defense so that it works on SP? In the end, no one prevents you from breaking the game with the help of invisibility.

Try first to lern Wisp before giving it as an example. The fact that Titania is broken on speedrun, thanks for the opinion, I hope the developers will consider this nerf) 

1小时前 , slava.ukraine 说:

I would ask you that too, because what's the point of this childish question? A little respect isn't too much to ask?

6小时前 , slava.ukraine 说:

if you don't know why are you writing?
and you don't need to provoke me childishly!

I don't know what made you choose to have some irrational and hostile communication. I'm guessing you may have lived a life that hasn't been as good as it should be, and we can all understand and tolerate you, don't worry.

2 hours ago, slava.ukraine said:

I would ask you that too, because what's the point of this childish question? A little respect isn't too much to ask?

It's not a respect issue or anything like that. I just don't believe anyone can have a problem with wisp. 

You have played wisp too little or only concentrated on her reservuars without understanding her other abilities and functions. I have no other suggestion why this doesn't work for you.

For example, even though the wisp ghost now triggers lasers (I haven't seen any reports of it yet), she still supports light spy missions like a rabbit. And if I want easy spy, I will definitely take limbo with an invisible dog and speed mods, because, it's much easier than Titania. But, if we are talking about easy passing, well, Titania without an invisible support is unlikely to be able to pass kuva spy misson very easily. Just as a fact, stealth is more than mobility there. Wisp can do this without additional investment (maybe in duration, but I think you get the point). 

I hope now you understand why your words confused me. Yes, Titania makes some things easy. But to say that Wisp can't do. There is a mod for -100% aimglide gravity. Great for collecting orbs.) 

vor 3 Minuten schrieb selig_fay:

It's not a respect issue or anything like that. I just don't believe anyone can have a problem with wisp. 

You have played wisp too little or only concentrated on her tanks without understanding her other abilities and functions. I have no other suggestion why this doesn't work for you.

For example, even though the wisp ghost now triggers lasers (I haven't seen any reports of it yet), she still supports light spy missions like a rabbit. And if I want easy spy, I will definitely take limbo with an invisible dog and speed mods, because, it's much easier than Titania. But, if we are talking about easy passing, well, Titania without an invisible support is unlikely to be able to pass kuva spy misson very easily. Just as a fact, stealth is more than mobility there. Wisp can do this without additional investment (maybe in duration, but I think you get the point). 

I hope now you understand why your words confused me. Yes, Titania makes some things easy. But to say that Wisp can't do. There is a mod for -100% aimglide gravity. Great for collecting orbs.) 

I usually play with 2 sisters in a room and nobody wants to play wisp because it has to be rezzed all the time.
not everyone wants to constantly use others as a shield or even hide behind a corner! normal missions don't matter. but on sp it's just annoying!

wisp might be fine for camp. but otherwise titania has many advantages at the moment. and titania is also a very good warframe with unlimited ammo and a lot of potential! she can even pass through laser barriers with mod. so spy are very easy and fast!

and we rarely see wisp online. guys prefer a good tank with good dmg.
and many complain that wisp cc slow down the mission too much...

51 minutes ago, slava.ukraine said:

nobody wants to play wisp because it has to be rezzed all the time.
not everyone wants to constantly use others as a shield or even hide behind a corner! normal missions don't matter. but on sp it's just annoying!

Just think about this:

Many on this community can take Wisp against level 9999 with success, no issues, no deaths.

It's perfectly fine to have a casual approach at the game, or a hardcore one, but there is a middle ground where Wisp is one of the easiest frames to stay alive for all kinds of players

Now, I don't know what Wisp has to do with the fact that Titania need some adjustments as many other frames in the game.

57 minutes ago, slava.ukraine said:

I usually play with 2 sisters in a room and nobody wants to play wisp because it has to be rezzed all the time.

wisp might be fine for camp. but otherwise titania has many advantages at the moment. and titania is also a very good warframe with unlimited ammo and a lot of potential! she can even pass through laser barriers with mod. so spy are very easy and fast!

and we rarely see wisp online. guys prefer a good tank with good dmg.
and many complain that wisp cc slow down the mission too much...

I think wisp has a good pickrate. But I don't care about the stats because, well, the octavia is strong but has a low pickrate. #buffoctavia xD. It doesn't matter because I guess most people don't play main frame. I just think Titania has a problem. For example, razorwing is weak. People literally hate me for this opinion, but I have enough endgame weapons. And yes, people do sp razorwing by investing too much in it, doing different manipulations with lantern, razorwing blitz, ammo efficiency. And then I just thought, why am I doing this? I mean, you don't need to invest in a warframe for your normal weapons to be effective. And if you don't invest in razorwing, this weapon is good for nothing (well, it can chase level 60 enemies). This makes her builds extremely limited. Not to mention, hey, can I play shotgun fairy? Just yes, archwing is fun, it's not fun when you're sad because you can't use it without a tambourine and shamanism.

Well, the whole problem of Wisp, I think this is that people are too concentrated on reservuars. This is also a tribute to the problem. Yes, the tribute needs to be processed (and I would say in view of my uselessness, not mechanics), but there is one rule for comfort. Just do not use what you do not need. I mean, you fight against the enemies of the steel path and you have normal damage, but weak vitality. Just throw Health Reservuar. You do not need speed or electric dust. Ok, you do Speedrun. Just throw Speed Reservuar and play Rabbit. Never quit an electricity dust only if you do not have a low radius. The low radius does not slow down the mission. For Titania the same rule. If you are not worried about the number of butterflies, just throw 50% DR. Everything else is useless and unlikely to help you. Yes, I understand that this is not an ideal solution to the problem (removing the WISP electric dust dust could save it from the wheel), but these rules work well, I think.

On 2022-09-12 at 11:54 PM, MzKsG said:

On the other hand, although titania is not the least number of players, it can be seen from the data published by de last year that it is not the most.

I mean if your being super literal yea she isnt the most but the second most non starter frame (Graph posted by Pablo). That being said play stats arnt always an indicator of if a frame is actually good or not (Grendel is way better than Calaban but his stats are much lower). Her flies being squishy gives you a reason to recast her 4 (they also scale off of Diwatta modding if you want to make them hit harder). Her 3 could use some work not much reason to use it outside Plague Star but a free slot for helminth isn't necessarily a bad thing but its probably not what they would want given they put time and effort into the ability. The cycling on her 2 is kinda annoying but they last a long time so its hard to explain. awe4akzr8ei91.png?width=1763&format=png&

Archived