Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just How Ready Are You? The U11 Anticipation Megathread

Mythblaze

if today isn't U11 I'd say DE is being highly deceptive in saying it was "just around the corner" and releasing the U11 highlights video. Sure its not lying, but its intentionally misleading. 

Steve saying "just around the corner" is not equivalent to stating a definite date, I don't see anything intentionally misleading with that.

With them saying "Around the corner, but not weekend. We don't do updates on weekends" in the stream + video of them working late posted + post about 2.0 the update have to be release today, its the only thing that makes sense.

Edited by Lyker

With them saying "Around the corner, but not weekend" in the stream + video of them working late posted + post about 2.0 the update have to be release today, its the only thing that makes sense.

+ Rebecca updating forum picture.

The reason why DE is probably releasing all this U11 stuff is because it really is almost done/ready to be deployed. But they may delay its release so that their internal QA testers can make sure it's really polished and ready to roll out.

So yeah, I expect it Soon but not today Soon.

Also the event is a lead-in to the update. I imagine something like Fomorians and Phobos.

I think update 11 is today with the event that is going to lead up to Alad V. 

yeah they all ready released the highlight video , and since then started doing them they always released it 1 day before release , also the event comes with U11

just aladV wont come into play until the event is done at least thats what i presume

With them saying "Around the corner, but not weekend. We don't do updates on weekends" in the stream + video of them working late posted + post about 2.0 the update have to be release today, its the only thing that makes sense.

my thoughts exactly, why would they even mention the weekend if it was two weeks away?

Well at least it's not being released on Valve time.

valve doesn't make promises about releases though. Valve works a lot differently as a business than most software/game developers, most of the time the producers set deadlines for specific goals the designers have to meet or lose funding. Valve's leadership isn't concerned about quarterly earnings on their portfolio (at least not as it pertains to game releases) DE's leadership unquestionably is

My guess:

Damage 2.0 - Today

Trading - Today

New Primes - Today

Ruk - Today

New Weapons - Some today, some after the event

New Tileset - After the event

Alad V - After the event

New mods - After the event

New Dynamic Invasions - Aftet the event

Valkyr - After the event (probably an Alad V drop)

Yeah... I mean I'd be &!$$ed if it doesn't come out today simply because I cannot @(*()$ wait, but there's a reason they don't state specific dates.

there's a better way of saying it in order to not be deceptive: "we expect the release to be done in 2-4 weeks but it may be done sooner, no promises"

We already have many hints... update will be today.

Release highlight video one week before???? DE never ever would do something like that.

If today was only the event, the video would be only an event teaser. Not update 11 highlight.

Update 9 was a punch in the face. Nothing was tell and boom! Update released.

Update 10 was the same model. Video highlight one day before and released.

No chance update next week.

Seem like it today after youtube highlight update 11 video and they also mention update come with the event (from i understand from it).Plus sayd they would be info about armor/damage 2.0 before update a few days before and we got yesterday from Rebecca...I bet 7pm to 12 am eastern since huge update.

P.S gaz planet unlock after event from same video.

I'm guessing 7 days from now. 

I expect that today will probably be the event they hinted at that leads up to the U11 content.

Dunno, from the highlight video it seems finding Alad is part of the event which culminates in a boss battle, but they also said Alad comes in with U11.

Maybe the event starts in the current U10 and after the gravidus-like part they deploy U11 so we can battle Alad, but seems too problematic to deploy such a big update during an event... 

Edited by CubedOobleck