Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just How Ready Are You? The U11 Anticipation Megathread

Mythblaze

Obviously it will be next week or week after. 

One fact - Look at the Armor 2.0 news. They stated that that the result could change in progress, and it was posted today/yesterday. And we all know that armor 2.0 is in update 11, so yeah. It's either this week or week after that. 

maybe you mean damage 2.0 not armor :P

Obviously it will be next week or week after. 

One fact - Look at the Armor 2.0 news. They stated that that the result could change in progress, and it was posted today/yesterday. And we all know that armor 2.0 is in update 11, so yeah. It's either this week or week after that. 

we don't know that damage 2.0 is in u11, or the new warframe at that. that's possible but it doesn't have to be like that. poor assumption. probably right, but still an assumption

we don't know that damage 2.0 is in u11, or the new warframe at that. that's possible but it doesn't have to be like that. poor assumption. probably right, but still an assumption

for damage 2.0 check DERebecca post,it's in U11,for the other warframes,go check the livestream, it shows steve playing(up there is written Update 11) and he shows that the frames are present.

A generalized ETA would have been nice though. "Maybe next week can't promise." then when we get to that day they go. "Yeah its today give us time to roll it out" or "Sorry guys we  have to smooth out a few more edges."

But lest i have EvE onlines latest update to help dull the pain of waiting.

I'm excited, and hoping that the new armor/damage system means the common grunt doesn't take 100+ bullets to kill.

I do admit I am a bit worried about the bosses and how the new damage system affects them. IMHO they need to be buffed up, maybe have resistances, just stuff that'll make them not one-shottable (or three-shotted in Vor's case.)

I'm also hoping the Alad V boss will be interesting and not just a case of: Shoot robot, shoot Alad, shoot robot some more, shoot Alad some more.

I think funny some guys still can't see update 11 being today. They even need to confirm. Is very clear.

If wasn't today, they would release an event video, not update 11 highlight video. They never do that. Just look the last major updates.

I play this game for 10 months and they never do that, tease us hard and dont release the content soon.

Update 9 was unexpected. One day and BOOM! Released!

Update 10 was exactly the same way like 11. Highlight video one day before and release.