Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just How Ready Are You? The U11 Anticipation Megathread

Mythblaze

DE if I'm wrong I'm sorry. 

It's just weird that this is the only game I can recall.......that finishes a update and/or hotfix and doesn't tell its community when it'll be released....social media is taking over.....and I'm seeing popular gaming companies utlizing it greatly to keep players captivated.....its a thin line between toying with someone and keeping them informed.....maybe I'm tripping....but I would believe if something was atleast 95% done you'd give a set date......

it's cool though I play other games so I hardly go crazy over one game.it's just odd..........my only reasoning is....they work on their hotfixes on and off and really have no idea when its going to be 100% deployed until the last minute...telling people when something will be released is like a double edge sword..because  when it isn't released..all hell breaks loose..but that's when you give them a teaser and they calm down like babies.....i think u guys should start working on that

giving set dates....if it isnt finished...tell us..and throw us a lolly pop before we cry

DE? Well watching the last live stream they kept saying around the corner, which puts it in all of our minds that it will come with the next patch? I dont have a set date, im just a player like everyone else here, but everyone is making speculations :) And somtimes i miss clear stuff, so was wondering if anyone had a clear date, maybe i missed it etc. I did not want to cause confusion is that wat your saying

So they did confirm that Damage/Armor 2.0 is in fact coming out with Update 11 (I don't entirely recall, but I thought that wasn't coming out till much later down the road)?

If update 11 drops this week, no I don't think it will. If Update 11 comes two weeks from now, yes.

I do see Damage 2.0 getting a separate rollout. The change is large enough and is likely going to have 'issues' when it makes contact with player base that doing it on its own and AFTER the rest of Update 11 material gets stabilized would be a good idea.

Things we'll likely see in U11: Ember P and Beserker/Valkry (Still want Valfriia), Codex & Scanner, Netcode/Friends rework, Prime weapons. Alad V boss fight. The Ember rework and the new frame powers will need work and adjustment. The Codex will likely need a set of eyes on it. The netcode always needs attention.

All of that is enough to keep the post update fixes coming for a bit. Once those are stable, that's when ya do a large scale rework on the damage system.

Honestly I want it to come out after they have done full day or maybe 3 day beta testing...........and i dont mean getting 2 femmes to play primetime (low blow I know <3 but you're going to need to develop thick skin)

You and I along with every other person here is a beta tester. 

I think they said It was "just around the corner", much like they said about most other things in the Friday livestream. It is not unreasonable to think it would all be update 11 stuff then.

I personally thought they were gonna do it with update 12 because of everything that was already slated for update 11. But you're right.

Sad, because other than the Alad V PS4 trailer we haven't really gotten any signs that U11 will be tomorrow.  Last time didn't they have main page posts about Nekros coming and Mag Prime, "find her in the void soon"?  Now what they might do is kick off that event they said would lead into U11 (I'd had the impression it would come out same day as U11...) and have it last until next Wednesday when U11 will be officially unveiled.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Pics from sound??? Ok... wait there... sit...

They said exactly these words...

"Right around the corner! Not right around the corner, but around the corner. We don't patch on Fridays or Weekends... lol"

Remember... the last livestream was last friday.

Just because it's "in beta" doesn't mean DE gets a free-pass to release shoddy content that's bugged to hell and back. That's what paid internal tester teams are for.

The entire point of a 'Beta Tester' is to play a very buggy game. And make it better for people who play after us. For all games.

On topic:

Man oh man is my body ready for u11. All my hype.

..Tomorrow is considered "Right around the corner™" Right?.. RIGHT?