The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Think There Could Be A Void Angel Frame?

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

Basically the orokin found someone who was resisting the “song” and turned them into a warframe. As a result they turned into a Void Angel hybrid. They are able to do the same kind of things like a Void Angel can. Targeting enemies to teleport crash on top of them and damage others nearby. Could probable create a screech that semi turns enemies into Void Angel like minions. Create orbs that temporary shields it from damage but are canceled if other abilities are used. Maybe it could inflict void type damage that can hurt sentients including Eidolons. 

It’s appearance would probably look like something like a metallic tree frame. Have metallic branches sticking out and has that glowy ditch like dent from the head down its stomach. Hard trying to describe its appearance. Basically take wisp, make her silver, and add metallic branches that sticks out from her arms, shoulders, and back. Kind of like how wisp has that ditch that runs down her back, this one would have it in the front and glowing. 

Could see the Zariman reacting to the frame differently from the others. Maybe even recognizes who the frame really is and calls the frame a different name than the one the Orokin provided. 

Honestly I’m picturing a sort of void Angel zombie apocalypse type survival mission. Seeing the Zariman in their strange form makes me think of Resident Evil with the virus. 

Or something similar to Fissures except the void fissures releases a void Angel that corrupts those nearby and turn them into semi void Angel minions. Killing them drops a special and useful item. 

Just a thought.

40 minutes ago, (PSN)chris1pat8twins said:

Basically the orokin found someone who was resisting the “song” and turned them into a warframe.

The Drifter's Zariman, the one that returned recently and has Void Angels on it, was not found by the Orokin. They found the Operator's Zariman, which likely didn't have such Void Manifestations

1 hour ago, BatVenomPL said:

The Drifter's Zariman, the one that returned recently and has Void Angels on it, was not found by the Orokin. They found the Operator's Zariman, which likely didn't have such Void Manifestations

Time flew differently so.... ugh... hard to explain it. Drifter Zariman could go to time when the rescued Operator's Zariman. Realities can "merge" as we have with Drifter having power.

2 hours ago, BatVenomPL said:

Either I’m misunderstanding your point or you’re misunderstanding mine. I wasn’t stating that is what happened. I was giving an example of how such a concept could possibly happen. The whole Zariman and drifter stuff is still confusing me which is why I suggested the concept as a question or hypothetical situation. 

So as of right now, I’m not able to figure out the relevance of your statement regarding my post. What was the point you were trying to make? 

I mean, the "werewolf" frame they showed the concept art for during tennocon looks like it may have something to do with that. It is also supposed to release with the Duviri Paradox update. Considering that the form in that concept art was kind of bulky and "busy", I think it may turn out that the form we saw was somethin like the morphed form of the incarnon weapons.

There is a possibility, considering how many things have already merged with warframes. Revenant being one of the number one proof of how a warframe can be immediately similated into an entirely new frame. 

Ways there could be a void angel frame can be:

*Due to the paradox, an operator and their warframe get trapped into a dimensionally warped timeloop which would slowly corrupt them and eventually make the operator turned into a void angel but since they're an operator, they would merge with their frame making a void angel from. Showing what can happen if an operator and a warframe stay within the deeper parts of the void for too long.

*A warframe from an alternate reality where warframes were created from void angelification rather than helminth strand, resulting in void angel frame.

*A void angel would attempt to mimic an operator as a way to try and save their humanity, instead turning into a controllable warframe.

*Lastly an infested that has a bit of the helminth strand comes into the void and it slowly gets corrupted to the point where it turns into a warframe. 

Archived