Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U11: Known Issues

[DE]Rebecca

Using a Parry mod while doing any Rank missions that only limit you to a certain weapon such as the Rank mission to 2 can cause you to not able to shoot if you do parry an attack successfully which means you'll automatically lose the mission due to the effect, please fix it.

CORPUS CREWMAN HEADSHOTS HAVE 0.0x MULTIPLIER for some damage types instead of 1.0. Probably not intended.

Also, your RNG is horrible. I have a vectis with over 65% crit, and if Im not the host it crits maybe 10% of the times.

And status is totally wrong. 10% with a max lvl elemental mod is maybe 5%. I suggest you do what valve did to fix RNG : if crit chance is 5% pick 1 bullet out of every 20 shots, and that shot will crit. If its 33% pick 1 bullet out of 3 and it will crit. If the crit is 66% pick 2 out of 3 etc.

Checking if the random number is within [0, 0.10] works horribly.

Edited by Viperus

After extensive testing I can confirm that the mod combo of Sure Footed + Fortitude DOES NOT work. The chance to restist knockdown with these two maxed and working together should be 80% but during my gameplay EVERY SINGLE knockdown attack sent me flying. Please look into it.

Another issue:

When the user is in the Mod Collection screen (accessible from the arsenal's MODS tab), if the user selects a mod (by clicking on it) the scroll bar on the right will go down but without actually scrolling through the mods pages. This will happen over and over until the bar reaches the bottom.

This causes that each time a mod is selected the pages will change whenever the user scrolls back (by dragging the bar or using the mouse wheel), forcing the user in most cases to go all the way back each time he selects or fuse a mod.

Details:

- The bigger the total amount of mods the user has, the more pages the bar will scroll.

- User has to scroll at least once (even scrolling a row in a page is enough) before selecting a mod for the bug to trigger.

I hope it helps.

Peace.

Issue:

When using Rhino Stomp every enemy killed by the skill stay up in the air slowly falling, but they never dissapear, nor they fully land on the floor.

I have my Rhino with full focus, streamline and stretch, so whenever i use it on weak enemies most of em die, and the range is pretty big too, so a lot of dead enemies on the air.

If the enemy doesn't die from the skill damage, the bug is not triggered.

Will keep testing.

Peace.

yeah u can double Combined elemental dammage rifle, Like Blast (Heat+Cold) and Corrosive (Electrical+Poison)

But if u want do this , like Blast (Heat+Cold) and Radiation (Heat+Electric) the Second Heat dammage mod go for ur first Combined Dammage.

My question, it is a bug or voluntary ?

PS. Atm this make some noise on Elemental Weap base, we need Too ReRe Forma because of order.

the clan dojo will not let me start buiding any thing im a general in my clan i could before u11 why not now? and will not let me make a trading post ether when i look at the rooms options it just shows the into of the room

Edited by junkbot2014

In the corpus-infested invasion, in the room with the portal, there's a secret room thing. A storage container, which slides back and opens when you activate a panel. If you're standing underneath the side that folds down as  it does so, you're shoved through the level and into a black void, until you die.

Gonna just post and edit as i go along:

Rhino's stomp stasis on dead bodies(someone said that, ty btw)
Ran a few Baal, Europa runs, sometime the terminals don't show until another is finished
Teammate wielded dual vastos on the run and only was able to use one as if still holding the datamass/using a single vasto
Multi-thread rendering is getting better but can crash still, but less often than before. (lol i can host now, WOOT)
Jumping ships in the event makes the volume change a bit and sounds like I'm using Loki's Invisibility, not sure if a bug or not but something to remember if/when used again for something like the infested outbreaks you guys said once or whatever floats your boat :D

EDIT: I cannot seem to obtain the Angel of Death achievement for some reason. killing plenty in infested survival runs hitting 15mins no less. and i mispelled 'sure' by mistake.

EDIT2: I JUST remembered, last night, my Hysteria was disabled by Heavy Grineer Knockdowns. Valkyr may needsome of that invulnerability that Rhino's Iron Skin has, or Valkyr will be helpless.

Edited by WarGrylls

Not sure if you took a note of that, Rebecca but ermmm

post U10 (I think it got fixed) 
The same issue happend but I guess it had been fixed cuz I didnt have major issues.

now post U11 

Rollbacks!

it basically doesnt save any Arsenal/Inventory changes? Mods/Weapons/WF and even Sentinels don't get saved.
Just suddenly it goes back in time a to a point where you actually log in or had a wonderful mission finished and once you are done, it goes back to the save where you had the same customization before you started the mission.
I saw that applying Orokin Reactor/Catalyst is permanent and works fine, but if I make changes on that item (such as mods) it doesn't get saved TILL I actually log out and restart the game! 
Please take a note of that. I have tweeted Steve about this, just wanted to inform the players.

Edited by Sky.1683

Ignis doesnt proc any element ever. On the other hand, acrid procs toxin every shot. Maybe ignis should proc fire every attack. Or every 100th? I tried firing 1000 shots and not a single one did elemental proc.

I've been having fun stunlocking hordes of infested with a blast ignis, so at least me and my friends haven't been having that bug.