Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow us to turn off crossplay!!!

INiroZGI

Question

I've never had a problem with the community of warframe. I've only ever met nice and helpful people, that is until I came back to warframe after a couple years and met the first console player I've had the displeasure of coming across, ever since, every time I come across a console player its a bad experience. I'm about tired of these rude console players, I just wanna switch to toggle crossplay so i can go back to the kind warframe community I remember!

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, INiroZGI said:

I've never had a problem with the community of warframe. I've only ever met nice and helpful people, that is until I came back to warframe after a couple years and met the first console player I've had the displeasure of coming across, ever since, every time I come across a console player its a bad experience. I'm about tired of these rude console players, I just wanna switch to toggle crossplay so i can go back to the kind warframe community I remember!

There is an option in the menu to turn off crossplay, although it’s on by default so you may find yourself limited on finding a pub game.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, INiroZGI said:

• Like 2

Crossplay is causing all kinds of bugs, I'm sure the Duviri undercroft tp is due to the crossplay connection, and even until now the main quest could be bugged out because the game thinks there are still players in the undercroft when we're not, and only host migration might fix it, sometimes it doesn't.

• Like 1

Just now, Lustrouss said:

Crossplay is causing all kinds of bugs, I'm sure the Duviri undercroft tp is due to the crossplay connection, and even until now the main quest could be bugged out because the game thinks there are still players in the undercroft when we're not, and only host migration might fix it, sometimes it doesn't.

In that case, reward Kullervo's Bane right after completing the objective and save the reward after the decree, since the chance of being bugged out is 50% and you won't get the Kullervo's Bane until you reach the end of the mission(bugged) if not you just wasted your time and you only got 2 hours to do it before spiral switches.

• Like 1