Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want to give up the Kuva Lich.

WHITE120

54 minutes ago, kimWONJEONG said:

Kuva Lich is too hard to me.  My level is very low so I never clear the mission.

In every mission I lost items and the relic.

Please I want to give up the Kuva Lich.

DE did discuss a "get out of Lich free" card, but decided not to implement it.  As there haven't been any major updates to the adversary systems all that recently, it's probably safe to say they won't be implementing any "skip lich" features for the foreseeable future.  Your best bet is to play during active hours on public, or use recruit chat to find people who can help you.

Alternatively, avoid the planet that your lich is on until you are powerful enough to defeat it.  Revenant, recently primed, is an excellent frame for lich content, even if you don't have a ton of endgame gear.

1 hour ago, sunderthefirmament said:

Alternatively, avoid the planet that your lich is on until you are powerful enough to defeat it.  Revenant, recently primed, is an excellent frame for lich content, even if you don't have a ton of endgame gear.

any invisibile frame is a free win card against liches. minus maybe ash if your mods are too bad, tho you can always compensate with energy restores.

but yeah best bet would be to ask in recruitment chat (or the discord chat) if someone can kill it for you.

4 hours ago, kimWONJEONG said:

Kuva Lich is too hard to me.  My level is very low so I never clear the mission.

In every mission I lost items and the relic.

Please I want to give up the Kuva Lich.

Id suggest contacting support

Archived