Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This game continues to explain nothing and be one of the most frustrating (yet otherwise fun) experiences of my life

RitualMurderers

14 minutes ago, RitualMurderers said:

i dont use explosive weps

can i put mods on operator? 

operators have something similar to mods but there's not really any customization. you know that school you picked at the end of second dream (unairu, madurai, vazarin, zenurik or naramon)? that's what it is. you put focus lenses on your items and as they gain extra affinity, you get focus points. these points are used to unlock the nodes of the schools.

the first one you should invest in is either unairu or zenurik. invest in unairu if you have survivability/enemy killing issues issues or invest in zenurik if you have energy economy issues. then, get all of the waybounds of the schools. these are passive bonuses to your operator. the most useful ones will depend on what you use your operator for.

zenurik has energy capacity and regen, useful for using operator abilities and void slinging across the map. unairu has last gasp, an ability you can use when you die as your frame. when you die, you can use your operator, and if you get three kills you can revive at no cost. you even get a damage buff while using it. vazarin has operator health and regen. these make your operator very tanky, likely even more than your frame is depending on who you're playing as. naramon has operator movement speed and void sling distance. these are very useful for general operator use, but aren't that required. madurai has amp energy capacity and regen. tbh not the most useful especially if you don't use your operator for killing stuff. I'd say get madurai's last.

tldr zenurik gives you more energy, unairu lets you revive, vazarin makes you tanky, naramon for speed, madurai for more amp usage

2 hours ago, RitualMurderers said:

but why did i spent half my time on the ground? how is this fun? i only have 1 mod to help me with this and it seems to do nothing

Once you fall down, you need to press the movement buttons to get back up, otherwise you just lay there for a good 5 seconds (or more?).

I really like this system, it incentivizes you to be alert ^^

25 minutes ago, Kaggelos said:

Once you fall down, you need to press the movement buttons to get back up, otherwise you just lay there for a good 5 seconds (or more?).

I really like this system, it incentivizes you to be alert ^^

what do you think im doing taking my hands off the keyboard and waiting???

im slamming buttons

31分钟前 , RitualMurderers 说:

i dont mind checking wiki for certain things but this game even the wiki is confusing 

I have spent the same amount of time on wiki and youtube video as in game thats just insane

That's why I think DE should rework their entire new player experience or the progression roadmap. DE previous new player experience rework is a shame. A flashy cinematic? Seriously?

Do a more hand-holding tutorial from arsenal to mod to relic to stuff. Add more in-game and detailed explanation in (Gary Oldman voice) EEEEEEEVEEEEERRRRRRRY PAAAAART of the game.  

Players come and go. I understand that DE needs new stuff to retain players. But the archon hunt or Kahl or endgame content won't keep the game alive if the entry barrier to Warframe is so damn high that practically no one can join and enjoy the game to its fullest.

Archived