Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Grand Masters Get Terrible End Of The Stick?

ClaymoreNo47

but why would I want something I will never see? I think it would be better to have a set that I can look at in game while walking around... and be PLAIN AWESOME AS I DO IT!

That was the purpose of the GM pack. To have Excal prime, Lato Prime, and skana prime. You were a walking bling God that shined brightly as you walked...

which sucks now because we cant have the full prime set. Were missing a scarf. On the other hand people who buy the new pack can run full prime bronco, prime ember, prime braton, prime orthos and prime scarf.

Edited by ClaymoreNo47

which sucks now because we cant have the full prime set. Were missing a scarf. On the other hand people who buy the new pack can run full prime bronco, prime ember, prime braton, prime orthos and prime scarf.

Lato Prime... not Prime Bronco...

Excavator is cheap to make regardless.

If you value a syandana more than an exclusive warframe then that's just personal preference. Founders was exactly what DE claimed it was, It was access to exclusive content that cannot be obtained at a later date. Prime Access is similar but it's not like people who buy prime access suddenly have everything founders got and more. 

It's just a different exclusive package. Nothing wrong with it as far as I see.

Especially considering that the only thing worth mentioning in the pack is the exclusive syandana.

Well you do have a council thing and a grandmaster badge, which I would say is worth more

not so exclusive when ALOT of the forum PC members are founders........is rare to see a thread with no comment from a founder player

council is nice and all but whats the point if someone leaks information all the time, even after DE said its banneable to leak info

council is nice and all but whats the point if someone leaks information all the time, even after DE said its banneable to leak info

Just a clarification: we will remove posts/threads that contain leaked information in the forums, but will not issue warnings for single instances, nor will we insta-ban you. You will only get warning points (and the subsequent consequences) if you insist on re-posting them again and again even after the CM's/Admins tell you not to.

Please see the updated Community Rules here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/7-community-rules/

It was clearly defined what a player received by purchasing any particular founder pack/level, and whoever bought them chose to because of the value they saw in it (exclusive frame, weapon, platinum, etc.).

The release of different packs with different price points and different items shouldn't have an impact on your previous decision to donate. They don't take away any of the exclusivity you obtained from your first purchase.

Edited by audiomarty

I find it amusing that some founders tend to have the mind-set "If I don't have the new exclusives, nobody else will" Some people missed the opportunity to be a founder, does this mean that Excalibur Prime should be sold separately at a lower platinum price?

Founders have their exclusives. Ember Pack has its exclusives. Deal with it. Not to mention the latter's exclusives are only time savers and a cosmetic. Time equals money, folks.

Also we already got a nice discount for the plat during founders'. You're asking for more discounts? 

i'll be completely honest, i didn't particularly agree with this either, but i got over it when i learned about it some 2-3 months ago

people have been saying that this second pack was coming after founders ended, and now that founders ended it's here

remember though, the only exclusive thing worth getting (in my opinion) in the prime access pack is the syndana

founders get...

-permanent emblem

-permanent excalibur prime + latos prime + skana prime

-permanent forum badge which stays no matter what avatar you use

-their very own solar landmark

as for ember prime, if the launcher isn't lying to us, you can actually get her in the void

This is what I foresee

> player is a founder

> player wants Misa Syandana

> player purchases Ember pack

> Rhino Pack is released afterwards with an even sexier exclusive syandana

> player rages because he spent cash on Ember Pack and wants the latest Rhino Pack syandana